Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid gets $340 for wearing paint and deep throats a banana (NoFappers don't enter)

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Females can get away with doing this on twitch and no ban because painting yourself like this is considered art as is deep throating a banana for your donation animation

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsDacp1VOo[/video]

What the fuck is the one after that lol. Made my day.

It's nice that something worth watching has come from the autism that is watching others play video games.

A Good Friend said:
It's nice that something worth watching has come from the autism that is watching others play video games.

fr, I never understood this

fukmylyf said:
A Good Friend said:
fr, I never understood this

My excuse is I'm old, and I don't want to shit on someone's interest, but no, I never understood it either. I spent my life on couches desperately waiting to get the controller. Watching people play vidya is torture to me.

Stupid whore.

A Good Friend said:
My excuse is I'm old, and I don't want to shit on someone's interest, but no, I never understood it either. I spent my life on couches desperately waiting to get the controller. Watching people play vidya is torture to me.

lol, same - it just makes me feel restless. I feel the same way about watching sports though.

I didn't get it either at first but i think if you make an account and interact with others in chat while watching its a different type of experience

Before twitch became twitch it was called Justin.tv and people used to put full movies up there along with the chat, it was a fun experience also seeing people talk about whats happening and making funny comments live....same thing with the gaming but the person playing can interact and do things based on what people are saying