Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoid finds out Chad has 23 other girlfriends – makes documentary about it

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
Google translate does a decent job feeding you this blackpill (unless you happen to know Swedish): https://www.svd.se/bisarrt-om-anders-som-dejtar-24-kvinnor-samtidigt/i/senaste . Basically, this woman falls in love with Chad because he is so handsome (although she laments that he is dumb), and is dismayed when she finds out he has 24 girlfriends in total. Instead of dumping him, she makes a movie about trying to change him and "repairing" their "relationship". Had a difficult time deciding whether to tag this with BP, JFL, or ragefuel.

Edit: It should be noted that Tinder is once again the facilitating mechanism.

Last edited:
Lmfao these cunts are really something else. Its like they literally have shit in their brains

Women will do anything to just be with Chad, even if he cheats!

Why would I watch this? The way your describing it sounds terrible. Why would I even support this whore?

women would rather be with a cheating chad than their looksmatch who wouldn't

How did he not get caught after the 10th girlfriend

Let this not skip from your brain that if a foid would do that, she'd be supported by others with slogans like,"You go girl","Being a slot is OK", "Why should boys have all the fun?","Equality","No gender discrimination",etc... I feel zero sympathy for these disgusting organisms. BTW they'd still fuck this chad than the OP.

Basically, this woman falls in love with Chad because he is so handsome (although she laments that he is dumb), and is dismayed when she finds out he has 24 girlfriends in total. Instead of dumping him, she makes a movie about trying to change him and "repairing" their relationship.

Hmm has 24 girlfriends who's really the dumb one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back