Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid district attorney loses in court (twice) after pursuing theft charges against ethnicel doctor who saved vaccine doses

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'd write a summary of what happened, but the NYTimes probably does a better job of it:

Here's an interesting piece from the Harvard Law Review blog on the matter:

Anyways, even after the judge dismissed the charges against the doctor back in February, the Harris County DA, Kim Ogg, still insisted on bringing the charges to a grand jury. Just today, the grand jury rightfully declined to indict Dr. Gokal.

The only question that any reasonable person would ask is, "Why?" Like, what the fuck went through this femoid prosecutor's head when she thought that this would be a good use of prosecutorial discretion?

Prosecutors are scum and so are pigs.

white foids hate sand niggers, easy explanation

foids being prosecutors is so wrong, imagine a foid prosecuting a brocel because he said some edgy shit online, he'd get life without parole if she had it her way.

foids being prosecutors is so wrong, imagine a foid prosecuting a brocel because he said some edgy shit online, he'd get life without parole if she had it her way.
this is why judges shouldn't be elected

i love an independent judiciary free from the claws of populism

Women are cunts, prosecutors are cunts. Naturally, women prosecutor is cunt x2.

foids are ruled by emotion not facts or logic

I'd write a summary of what happened, but the NYTimes probably does a better job of it:

Here's an interesting piece from the Harvard Law Review blog on the matter:

Anyways, even after the judge dismissed the charges against the doctor back in February, the Harris County DA, Kim Ogg, still insisted on bringing the charges to a grand jury. Just today, the grand jury rightfully declined to indict Dr. Gokal.

The only question that any reasonable person would ask is, "Why?" Like, what the fuck went through this femoid prosecutor's head when she thought that this would be a good use of prosecutorial discretion?

Prosecutors are scum and so are pigs.
I absolutely hate lawyers in general, along with law makers and judges. I hope they all get purged along with the gyno-judicial system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back