Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoid: dies in car crash. Incels:

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Are you gamedevcelmaxxing?

Here 20yo femoid died 2 days ago :feelsgah:
Cunt went to wrong line

View attachment 121063
That's in Swedistan. :feelsthink: Maybe she recently got a license. Alot of foids brag about their new license and posts pics of it on social media. Only to get killed weeks or years later.

Edit: Not sure if it's Swedistan. Maybe other countries have that license plate.

That's in Swedistan. :feelsthink: Maybe she recently got a license. Alot of foids brag about their new license and posts pics of it on social media. Only to get killed weeks or years later.
This was in lithuania, same day when gay parade happening

Maybe she recently got a license. Alot of foids brag about their new license and posts pics of it on social media.

The driver licence pill strikes sonce again. I really enjoy it, if a female die in her car. She is not allowed to drive, yet to own a driver licence.

Here 20yo femoid died 2 days ago :feelsgah:
Cunt went to wrong line

I mean, she was 20 years old. Had a driver licence, her own car and a much better life compared to me. That is fucking emasculating.

Last edited:
I mean, she was 20 years old. Had a driver licence, he rown car and a much better life comapred to me. That is fucking emasculating.
The only one bad thing when young roastie dies it that it's not my last crush. Cunt still alive

Only incels who die sacrificing themselves for others are remembered and that’s for a brief moment and only for the sacrifice.

Giga lifefuel for licenselets.

Car accidents do not discriminate when it comes to bad drivers.

Car accidents do not discriminate when it comes to bad drivers.

The driving in eastern Europe is probably wild. Even western Europe the standard of driving is shit. I was gonna hire a car in Barcelona but the taxi trip from the airport put me right off it.

This brings back the time, when some girl who I didn't know personally ended up the same way, that same girl had to be the daughter of a man who I truly despised

JFL, bet the foid deserved it.

an interesting thought is that what if you were in a car accident with a girl and she was pretty much very injured, obviously disoriented, etc would you take advantage of that?
I'm not into ugly. Thats my "best friend" who had car crash survivor gf. Not extreme disfigured, but still , with crooked smile. And thats was his best in dating down. What was later - absolutely horrible ....
Pydar wanted me to go same way, he deserves to be crashed too