Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid cries about dead friend killed by Cruz

• Thread starter Eternaldarkness
  • Start date
Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★

Lmao this bitch is crying that her friend died was she ignores the fact that Cruz was severally bullied by those Chads and Stacies at that School who made him Cruz suffer and the video is clearly biased against guns and the NRA, hell she probably bully's kids at her school but she expects us to feel sorry for her because her Stacy friend was killed.

Oh no her friend died! Whoop dee doo.

she probably deserved it

hahahaahahhahaha if i was cruz which i think the whole shooting is fake i would have dragged the body in a empty classroom and fucked the dead stacy then blow my head off

Just be a friend theory tbh tbh

these dumb high school normie cunts getting attention is ragefuel

Just imagine being so reviled that skinhead attention whores like Emma Gonzalez are bullying you.

I hope an Incel at her School goes ER.

Kek meanwhile I have zero friends and nobody would cryif I died

Lmao they made this girl to talk about a 'traumatic experience' ONE day after it happened? Either views rule the world or this girl didnt care that much about her friend. Actually I think both is right lol

Kek meanwhile I have zero friends and nobody would cryif I died
Exactly, no one cares when Incels die so why should we care when Normies get the bullet?

Cruz missed a target

Lmao they made this girl to talk about a 'traumatic experience' ONE day after it happened? Either views rule the world or this girl didnt care that much about her friend. Actually I think both is right lol
Tbh you have to cash in really fast.
So time is of the essence.
It is a race to get fame+views+social status etc.

Obviously nobody gives a fuck about her friend jfl. She is probably glad it died cause it means less competition for her.

That Stacey sounds REAL entitled. Maybe her whore friend shoulda worked on her personality and she wouldn't have got shot. (That's actually quite true lol)

Wtf this animation makes it seem like some childish shit. Who thought it was a good idea lmao

That Stacey sounds REAL entitled. Maybe her whore friend shoulda worked on her personality and she wouldn't have got shot. (That's actually quite true lol)
She prob had negative mindset and why she attracted the death.
So its her fault. She was probably a bad person as well.

She prob had negative mindset and why she attracted the death.
So its her fault. She was probably a bad person as well.

Lol using their own tactics against them.

Damn, (((they))) are really trying to ban guns.

The shooting didn't happen. And a sob story by crisis actors won't change that fact.

I'm anxiously awaiting the butthurt when these kids finally realize they're not going to get what they want (repeal of 2nd amendment)

There's a reason he's still my profile pic. He killed so many Chads and holes that day it was glorious, and on Valentine's Day too. Even though he was a normie psycho he's my hero honestly. Plus the gun control butthurt...imagine hearing in your cell that your shooting caused all that.

It's like if if a Nazi got killed by a Jewish resistance member and then his Nazi friend cried about it.

just more anti gun propoganda by the illuminati

There's a reason he's still my profile pic. He killed so many Chads and holes that day it was glorious, and on Valentine's Day too. Even though he was a normie psycho he's my hero honestly. Plus the gun control butthurt...imagine hearing in your cell that your shooting caused all that.

is the reason because your a low iq incel who thinks cruz was an incel?

he literally had a gf and has normie looks. stop worshipping insane normie.

lol at you thinking this is a true hero. ever heard about andres lubitz? he crashed his plane and killed 150 chads and sluts. lol at you for not knowing him. only faggots let themeselves cought let this faggot cruz. only faggots like him doing those things when they look above average. lubitz was a true incel and he did what he did with style. taking his own misrable life with 150+ more. this is how you do it. not getting cought and then being raped in jail by nigger animals for the rest of your life

She is not entitled to having her best friend alive.

Nickolas cruz=THOT slayer

Why make a video about it other than for attention

There was this post here some time ago about how egghead gonzales said that she was justified in bullying him

is the reason because your a low iq incel who thinks cruz was an incel?

he literally had a gf and has normie looks. stop worshipping insane normie.
lol at you thinking this is a true hero. ever heard about andres lubitz? he crashed his plane and killed 150 chads and sluts. lol at you for not knowing him. only faggots let themeselves cought let this faggot cruz. only faggots like him doing those things when they look above average. lubitz was a true incel and he did what he did with style. taking his own misrable life with 150+ more. this is how you do it. not getting cought and then being raped in jail by nigger animals for the rest of your life

I literally said he was a normie lol. Yeah he was a low IQ retard psycho but he killed 17 high school chads and stacies and caused a ton of butthurt with gun shit. ends justify the means.

i like how everyone from that school is blatantly milking this for all they can get

I literally said he was a normie lol. Yeah he was a low IQ retard psycho but he killed 17 high school chads and stacies and caused a ton of butthurt with gun shit. ends justify the means.

and got cought because hes too much of a pussy to kill himeself

JFL at normies getting political commentary from children.

Wished she died in the shooting aswell, dumb bch

Highschool kids are retarded attention whores, they were snap chatting their friend getting killed in the shooting lmao.

And then they bragged that their snap had 90k views looooool.
Bch your friend is dead do you not care?