Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid cop unjustifiably kills unarmed white oldcel, is acquitted

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

HARRISBURG, Pa. — A small-town police officer who fatally shot an unarmed motorist in the back as he lay face down on the ground was acquitted Thursday at her murder trial.

A Dauphin County jury acquitted Hummelstown Officer Lisa Mearkle of third-degree murder and voluntary and involuntary manslaughter charges in a shooting captured by a camera attached to her stun gun.

The video, which was played to jurors, showed Mearkle shocking 59-year-old David Kassick after he fled from a traffic stop before shooting him twice in the back as he lay face down in the snow in February.

After the verdict, Mearkle tearfully said she was sorry the shooting had happened.

Daily reminder that you just need to have a vagina in 2018. JFL at having female cops.

Last edited:
If it was an incel there wouldn't even be a trial. She would be free to go that very day.

it doesnt show her putting two shots in the old guys back?

I can't put in words the anger I feel right now.

> Become a cop
> Shoot a femoid
> Get locked up

If it was an incel there wouldn't even be a trial. She would be free to go that very day.

Well tbh not many people heard about this. If it was a female victim the medias would be all over it.

I only see him shot by the stun gun.

A lot of good men are losing these jobs to hormonal females. The madness of modernity.

Female cops are overwhelmingly man-hating feminists.

A lot of good men are losing these jobs to hormonal females. The madness of modernity.
It's insane that they're allowed to be cops.

She deserves to have her skin sandpapered off her face.

If the genders were swapped...

Isn't surprise really females can do anything they want to men in AMERICA with little to no consequences

im glad i dont live in america.