Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid can't handle big dick and sues ex-boyfriend for ruining her pussy

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
>Voluntarily had sex with a man even after seeing his penis
>Thinks she has the right to sue him over damage she accepted
lul wat

>Voluntarily had sex with a man even after seeing his penis
>Thinks she has the right to sue him over damage she accepted
lul wat
>female brain
>logical thinking

Pick one.

I'm not made of money, but this sounds like a flattering problem to have. It would be pretty hard to look Judge Judy or whatever court arbitrator we get in the eye and say "Guilty as charged, Your Honor. :feelshaha:"

Then I wheel around and check the audience behind us for IOIs. I've got that double diamond dick. Not for everyone, but if you want an experience, I'm the mountain to climb.

This is part of why men will never make it. I should be outraged by this "My choices aren't my responsibility" level of selfishness, but if this was me, I'd gladly take responsibility for that pussy, just for the reputation.

roastie theory is legit

4 inch penis is optimal tbh

Fucking lol at this planet. Now you can’t be TOO big, or else foids will force you to pay for their vagina surgeries.

just nuke this floating slimeball
4 inch penis is optimal tbh

Femoids don't make any sense ever, they say they want a massive penis then complain when they get one? fucking dumb bitches

Women are not entitled to vaginal reconstruction surgery

Lol damn, someone who commented on that post was someone I did business with on eBay. Same location, posts on subs relating to things I bought from him. VERY small world we live in. I left negative feedback for him though.

Anyways, damn, I wish I could stretch out a prime femail like that :'( I'll probably get sued for blinding a woman by the sight of mine. :'(

Femoids don't make any sense ever, they say they want a massive penis then complain when they get one? fucking dumb bitches
They want "equal rights" and all but they never wanna take responsibility for their actions, its all the patriarchys fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back