Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoid being truthful

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

Of course it's supposed to be funny to most normalfags and other foids, but this isn't a joke because women truly have this mindset where they are in dire need and want of constant validation.

I have definitely evolved to the point where I appreciate brutally honest foids.

Virtually my whole life I’ve had false expectations because foids have lied to me and gave me hope. If they just would have told me I’m too ugly for them from the jump it would have been painful, but not nearly as painful as having hope.

I have definitely evolved to the point where I appreciate brutally honest foids.

Virtually my whole life I’ve had false expectations because foids have lied to me and gave me hope. If they just would have told me I’m too ugly for them from the jump it would have been painful, but not nearly as painful as having hope.
Hope has been weaponized against ugly low-status men.

Either it's the fact that I haven't slept in two days or simply can't understand foid language, but I had to reread it a couple of times to grasp the information.

Either it's the fact that I haven't slept in two days or simply can't understand foid language, but I had to reread it a couple of times to grasp the information.
It's prob because the femoid types retarded tbh

foids never joke. they truly mean what they say. they only label it as a "joke" when they get confronted which dosent happen often due to the huge number of soycucks

they crave validation so much and cucks are stupid enough to constnatly give it to them :reeeeee::reeeeee: