Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid 'Bachelor' contestant gets donations after getting dumped

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
“Bachelor” contestant Rebecca Kufrin’s brutal breakup with Arie Luyendyk Jr. struck a chord with viewers — so much that dozens of people are sending money to help her mend her broken heart.

Kufrin was left brokenhearted by the end of Monday night’s dramatic episode of “The Bachelor” after Luyendyk proposed to her in Peru, but broke off the engagement in mid-January to be with runner-up Lauren Burnham.

The sudden breakup sparked outrage among fans, who said Kufrin “deserved better” than the 36-year-old race car driver. Fans even began sending payments Monday night to the jilted “Bachelor” contestant through Venmo, a digital payment app, with notes of encouragement.
“You handled yourself like an absolute champ. Grab a glass of wine on us, wishing you the absolute best!!” one user wrote.
Another wrote, “Girl, we’re with you! Drink on me. Screw Arie! Hope you’re the next Bachelorette!”

1520356203413.jpg

Jfl. This dumb attention whoring femoid will be riding Chad's cock within a week and using the cucks' money to buy booze and condoms.

Women: Ooh, girlfriend, you could do SO much better! (donates)

Men: I’ll never break your heart, I’ll never make you cry! (donates)

A man would be told to just suck it up and not feel entitled to relationships. No one on Earth would give him any support, let alone donations.

Is this from that bachelor show? That is some hardcore suicide fuel right there.

Kek. Meanwhile truecels rot alone with zero donation or care from anyone. Its over.

Talking monkeys never cease to amaze.

Women live their life’s in tutorial mode

Lmao you don't think she went and got smashed and had break up sex with three different Chads the same night it ended? Naive.

Meanwhile a subhuman gets dumped and people make fun of him for being ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back