Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoid at work

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
>Been feeling legit suicidal lately
>Get a job at a huge retail store (not going to say where specifically for OPSEC reasons)
>Femoid who works near my department starts talking to me every day
>Says things like "Well, you're certainly not the shortest guy in your department~."
>This is bullshit because I'm like 5'9'' and fraud 5'10'' and she's the same height as I am so I know she's flirting
>Start feeling a lot better, have actual hope for the first time in 4 years
>Talking to her today, it's been like 2 weeks since we've met
>She tells me that her ex works in the other department next to mine
>She has never brought this up until now
>She says "it's awkward because I still like him."

Why did I even get my hopes up?
Blade runner wojak

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think she's shit testing you to see how you react and get you to orbit, i'd go for it though if you're not truecel.

If a girl talks to you a lot, then you're not an incel.

Women want NOTHING to do with actual incels.

cut off contact m8 its over. she just wants to be friends.

It's worth a shot to keep working her. The worst that can happen is that it doesn't work. Then you're where you were before you met her.

>Been feeling legit suicidal lately
>Get a job at a huge retail store (not going to say where specifically for OPSEC reasons)

>Talking to her today, it's been like 2 weeks since we've met

ezgif-2-65504fce60.gif

Well at least she's not trying to break your reputation for looking at her, be careful what you do, she can take whatever micro action you do and turn it into a story of how you're a monster, making you lose your job, women at work are indomitable harpies and all they want is to keep track of the men with whom she works and if she considers you too ugly to be on the same team as she, then she will use that power control to get rid of you, believe me I now this fucking bitches, have the minimum possible contact with females at work, if you care to keep your job.

>

ezgif-2-65504fce60.gif

If a girl talks to you a lot, then you're not an incel.

Women want NOTHING to do with actual incels.
Very true
Give me a break lads, I've never even seen a vagina in real life.

cut off contact m8 its over. she just wants to be friends.
Well at least she's not trying to break your reputation for looking at her, be careful what you do, she can take whatever micro action you do and turn it into a story of how you're a monster, making you lose your job, women at work are indomitable harpies and all they want is to keep track of the men with whom she works and if she considers you too ugly to be on the same team as she, then she will use that power control to get rid of you, believe me I now this fucking bitches, have the minimum possible contact with females at work, if you care to keep your job.
Yeah, I should start minimizing contact for both my job and my sanity's sake at this point.

It's worth a shot to keep working her. The worst that can happen is that it doesn't work. Then you're where you were before you met her.
I wish you were right, but it's pretty much over at this point tbh fam.
Girls will lie about having an ex or a bf around a guy they're actually interested in.

Give me a break lads, I've never even seen a vagina in real life.

Yeah, I should start minimizing contact for both my job and my sanity's sake at this point.

I wish you were right, but it's pretty much over at this point tbh fam.
Girls will lie about having an ex or a bf around a guy they're actually interested in.
I'm ashamed to admit but in high school i talked to girls and listened to them talk about other guys and even gave advice on what guys like. it leads no where. if she was interested she wouldn't be acting like that. she would be trying to date, would act more nervous around you, wouldn't talk about exes.

I'm ashamed to admit but in high school i talked to girls and listened to them talk about other guys and even gave advice on what guys like. it leads no where. if she was interested she wouldn't be acting like that. she would be trying to date, would act more nervous around you, wouldn't talk about exes.

makes sense

but don't forget that we live in the age of hypergamy

it may indeed be a shit test of some sort produced by her low IQ brain

if OP likes, go for it

NOTHING TO LOSE

I'd rather kill myself right here than result to being an orbiter tbh tbh
If you don't try she'll fucking hate your ass and get your coworkers to fire you, atleast if you orbit you can keep your job. But yeah she's shit testing you to see if you're committed, or atleast to make her ex jelouse either way you should give a shot you fakecel.

makes sense

but don't forget that we live in the age of hypergamy

if OP likes, go for it

NOTHING TO LOSE
girls do like to play games and are more manipulative than guys. idk tough to say i guess. on the one hand like you said might as well try. on the other hand no one wants to be a beta orbiter tampon/make work awkward by being rejected and then having to see her everyday.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't interest or a shit test, but women are fucking retarded and will think telling you about exex/boyfriends/orbiters makes them seem higher value in your eyes because just like guys will mistakenly apply male logic to females, females will apply their logic to males.

as an ugly male you should know ur place, subhuman

dont engage foids, its that simple.

Tall foids project their height insecurities onto men who aren't even that short

Op do not orbit this fuck.

She’s toying with your incel mind to try to push you to rope.