Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid at MTG

W

washthemachine

Greycel
A woman has started showing up at friday night magic at my local game store. I'm not sure how I feel... you all got thoughts?

tf is she doing there? should I talk to her? i don't fucking know man

Playing card game...
Idk talk to her why not..
You have nothing to lose.

shes like 8/10 im not prepared for this at all
i feel so uncomfortable there and its tomorrow i think she'll be there again

She's there to spend time with her boyfriend... and maybe to monkey branch.

She's there to spend time with her boyfriend.

she doesn't know anyone there, i heard her talking to the owner about how nervous she is and it was her first time playing irl

shes like 8/10 im not prepared for this at all
i feel so uncomfortable there and its tomorrow i think she'll be there again

Don't talk to her unless you have a reason or you'll sound mega autistic. That being said, look for a reason to talk to her. Even though it's over, it's fun orbiting foids every once in awhile if they have cool hobbies. You both like MTG, so maybe she'd be fun to orbit.

Don't talk to her unless you have a reason or you'll sound mega autistic. That being said, look for a reason to talk to her. Even though it's over, it's fun orbiting foids every once in awhile if they have cool hobbies. You both like MTG, so maybe she'd be fun to orbit.

im so fucked up over this. also sorry im new-- what does orbiting mean? she was so visibly nervous last week but I'm honestly thinking about not going anymore i don't know what to do around her

say my longsword needs to be refined

she doesn't know anyone there, i heard her talking to the owner about how nervous she is and it was her first time playing irl
YxhCJAR.jpg

NO FOR REAL I was waiting for her boyfriend to come out but I really don't think she knows anyone I'm not fucking around. I mean she could have been lying to him but I really don't think so?

to clarify-- i overheard her conversation with the owner

im so fucked up over this. also sorry im new-- what does orbiting mean? she was so visibly nervous last week but I'm honestly thinking about not going anymore i don't know what to do around her

Welcome newboy. Orbiting is basically just hanging with a femoid even though she'll never ever fuck you or relationship you. Based on the way your posts sound, you're probably just an autistcel who's failed normie to normie tier looks. You really should try orbiting her and seeing if it leads to more. You might get lucky. 97% chance you don't though. Just talk about magic with her when you have a reason to. That's all you have to do.

Welcome newboy. Orbiting is basically just hanging with a femoid even though she'll never ever fuck you or relationship you. Based on the way your posts sound, you're probably just an autistcel who's failed normie to normie tier looks. You really should try orbiting her and seeing if it leads to more. You might get lucky. 97% chance you don't though. Just talk about magic with her when you have a reason to. That's all you have to do.

im going to say something really dumb and then replay it in my head for the next 5 years
and theres no fucking way she wants to talk to me
she'll either be polite but hate me
or just actually hate me

i dont want to make her uncomfortable b/c magic is super fun, but also fuck my fucking life why did she come i hate this

also did i mention shes 8/10 fuck.

im going to say something really dumb and then replay it in my head for the next 5 years
and theres no fucking way she wants to talk to me
she'll either be polite but hate me
or just actually hate me

She sounds autistic. Worst case scenario she'll be polite and hate you. Best case scenario you orbit her for a bit and get in a relationship.

Most likely scenario - she'll be polite, ignore you, and think you're a little weird

Life is about chances. Take the chances you have, or you'll always regret not knowing the outcome. Not knowing an outcome is a long term shitty feeling. Social rejection is a very short term, but more sharp shitty feeling. Just see what she's about. You don't have to ask her on a date ffs.

n
She sounds autistic. Worst case scenario she'll be polite and hate you. Best case scenario you orbit her for a bit and get in a relationship.

Most likely scenario - she'll be polite, ignore you, and think you're a little weird

Life is about chances. Take the chances you have, or you'll always regret not knowing the outcome. Not knowing an outcome is a long term shitty feeling. Social rejection is a very short term, but more sharp shitty feeling. Just see what she's about. You don't have to ask her on a date ffs.

no she seemed really cool and fun when she was talking to other people. not autistic at all very good social skills.
i appreciate the advice but also i want to die
rip

also her ass makes me want to cry maybe i should go back just to see it goddamn
but also i'll never hit it
rip

n

no she seemed really cool and fun when she was talking to other people. not autistic at all very good social skills.
i appreciate the advice but also i want to die
rip

also her ass makes me want to cry maybe i should go back just to see it goddamn
but also i'll never hit it
rip

Was she talking to subhumans or gaming chadlites? This is important. If every single person she was talking to mogs you, then it's fucking over.

NO FOR REAL I was waiting for her boyfriend to come out but I really don't think she knows anyone I'm not fucking around. I mean she could have been lying to him but I really don't think so?

to clarify-- i overheard her conversation with the owner[/QUOTE

Regardless, she's scouting for dick. And if she hasn't looked in your direction yet, it's not yours.

Either way, bad news. Femoids in male spaces are never a good thing. Leads to too much white knighting.

54be5b33-b79b-4a8c-924e-089dbc7f0bfe_1.e29f24b56c26338d6735bf3a26afb0f2.jpeg

Was she talking to subhumans or gaming chadlites? This is important. If every single person she was talking to mogs you, then it's fucking over.
mogs?

idk there were several people. the people at my lgs overall aren't attractive imo
she talked for a while with this dude who has a giant poorly-gelled mohawk and seemed to be enjoying it
idk
IDK
kill me pls

----enjoying the conversation, that is. mohawk dude looks fuckin weird imo

Regardless, she's scouting for dick. And if she hasn't looked in your direction yet, it's not yours.

Either way, bad news. Femoids in male spaces are never a good thing. Leads to too much white knighting.

54be5b33-b79b-4a8c-924e-089dbc7f0bfe_1.e29f24b56c26338d6735bf3a26afb0f2.jpeg

no one at my lgs is chad at all even a little bit
well theres one hypebeast bro but she didn't talk to him at all

....? is there hope?

no one at my lgs is chad at all even a little bit
well theres one hypebeast bro but she didn't talk to him at all

....? is there hope?

Your best bet is to just grow some balls and talk to her about magic. She'll either give IOI's or she won't. In situations like this, you can't be a pussy bitch, or you'll be an incel for life.

Even chadlites are incels if they're too high inhib to make moves. Females will give clear IOI's to those they want, but they'll only make moves on Chads.

i wish i was kidding i'd have such an easier time just ignoring her
not fake at all, a little bit of makeup but honestly just on her eyes
great body, not fat
she wore leggings last week and her ass omfg
i want to actually die
rip

Your best bet is to just grow some balls and talk to her about magic. She'll either give IOI's or she won't. In situations like this, you can't be a pussy bitch, or you'll be an incel for life.

Even chadlites are incels if they're too high inhib to make moves. Females will give clear IOI's to those they want, but they'll only make moves on Chads.
This is the best advice. But you have to be willing to move to a different MTG club if she rejects you to avoid the awkwardness.

This is the best advice. But you have to be willing to move to a different MTG club if she rejects you to avoid the awkwardness.

It wouldn't even be rejection lmao. This is an MTG thing. If he just talks about MTG shit and waits for an IOI, it's not awkward or a rejection if he doesn't get one. Unless he's a turbo autist and makes it weird and like he wants to fuck her, nothing will change at all for the worse.

Unless he's a turbo autist and makes it weird and like he wants to fuck her.
I must be speaking from a solipsistic point of view. This is the way I interact with girls, I always have sex on my mind. I imagine the OP does as well.

It takes some a lot of social finesse to talk to chicks in a non-thirsty way.

i wish i was kidding i'd have such an easier time just ignoring her
not fake at all, a little bit of makeup but honestly just on her eyes
great body, not fat
she wore leggings last week and her ass omfg
i want to actually die
rip
an 8/10 at MTG? There's no way...

I must be speaking from a solipsistic point of view. This is the way I interact with girls, I always have sex on my mind. I imagine the OP does as well.

It's a challenging thing to do. The best way to achieve this is to purposely not think before you speak. One of two things will happen. You'll either speak to them as you speak to guys, or you'll act like a fucking sperg who obviously wants sex. If you can do the first one, you're golden. You can for the most part avoid hard rejection.

imma try n finesse.... and fail
but thats ok? maybe???
i feel like everyone else there wants to fuck her
idk why shes there

an 8/10 at MTG? There's no way...
I DONT KNOW WHY SHES THERE
IT MAKES ZERO SENSE
she looks like a stacy i stg

shes there b/c the universe hates me and so i have to look at this bitch in my safe space and think about what i dont have

It's a challenging thing to do. The best way to achieve this is to purposely not think before you speak. One of two things will happen. You'll either speak to them as you speak to guys, or you'll act like a fucking sperg who obviously wants sex. If you can do the first one, you're golden. You can for the most part avoid hard rejection.

lol ill try and talk to her then throw up on her shoes and go home and kill myself
good plan?

lol ill try and talk to her then throw up on her shoes and go home and kill myself
good plan?
It's always worth it. Even if you do exactly that, next time you'll only dry heave mid sentence. Then you'll just twitch once or twice. Then you'll just be normal.

It's always worth it. Even if you do exactly that, next time you'll only dry heave mid sentence. Then you'll just twitch once or twice. Then you'll just be normal.

<3<3<3 thanks man
I'll try but most likely pussy out
i appreciate the support forreal

<3<3<3 thanks man
I'll try but most likely pussy out
i appreciate the support forreal

Every incel starts off as high inhib (unless they're so far gone mentally they cannot care about anything). Even just showing up and thinking about talking to her will put you in a different mindset. It's a step in the right direction. Soon you'll be like the rest of us who have approached 10s-100s of foids just to be rejected each time :)

please don't orbit her OP