Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femishit gets BTFOD by Ted Kaczynski

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
@BardakTheGreat

Fuck them literal low IQ polpot supressing the galactic adventure

The one that will suffer and die horribly in the Ted or polpot scenario is incel and chad will be the leader of the jungle harem. Face that hard to swallow Ted Kacynski polpot copers.
I rather have all my copes than live in literal hell hole that will demand me ro be sociable every damn single time.
This is my honest realization dont take it to the heart.

Fuck them literal low IQ polpot supressing the galactic adventure
Apemanity will never achieve the galactic adventure if they can't even keep their females from being whores and their males from turning into incels :feelshaha:

The one that will suffer and die horribly in the Ted or polpot scenario is incel and chad will be the leader of the jungle harem. Face that hard to swallow Ted Kacynski polpot copers.
I rather have all my copes than live in literal hell hole that will demand me ro be sociable every damn single time.
This is my honest realization dont take it to the heart.
When the troubles come incels can form bands and terrorize normie settlements. That's what always happens throughout history.

industrial society and its future must be read by every incel

Based and uncle Ted pilled

Based Pol Pot :yes:

Apemanity will never achieve the galactic adventure if they can't even keep their females from being whores and their males from turning into incels :feelshaha:
There will still be alien whores in space and us incels are a minority compared to normies :feelsjuice:

LONG LIVE DEMOCRATIC KAMPUCHEA

មើលសត្វទីទុយ​

1c0.png