Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists wet fantasy

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-

Imagine a man saying: It’s awesome to see a man like him beat the heck out of two women with such ease. And i am sure he had plenty of fun doing it.
:soy:: But noooo, you can’t say that, men don’t have the right to hit women. The other way around it’s no problem though.

„It’s satisfying to see a man getting beaten, literally calling serious violence against men a good thing“.

This is how far Jewish feminism has gone and it’s getting worse and worse. The man is portrayed as the big enemy in feminism and it’s no secret anymore.
It’s all about fighting against the man for power.
This literally shows how insane women are, they have the minds of demons, they aren’t to be called human, since they don’t behave like humans.

[UWSL]Just KEK at Jewish feminism and its slaves, trying to portray the foidsect as superior by every possible opportunity. [/UWSL]

In reality, this fight would have end up very bad for the foidsect, and i mean, very bad, but that shouldn’t be the main theme of this thread.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/IpZR6wz1Wq0

Last edited:
View attachment 650714

Imagine a man saying: It’s awesome to see a man like him beat the heck out of two women with such ease. And i am sure he had plenty of fun doing it.
:soy:: But noooo, you can’t say that, men don’t have the right to hit women. The other way around it’s no problem though.

View attachment 650715

„It’s satisfying to see a man getting beaten, literally calling serious violence against men a good thing“.

This is how far Jewish feminism has gone and it’s getting worse and worse. The man is portrayed as the big enemy in feminism and it’s no secret anymore.
It’s all about fighting against the man for power.
This literally shows how insane women are, they have the minds of demons, they aren’t to be called human, since they don’t behave like humans.

[UWSL]Just KEK at Jewish feminism and its slaves, trying to portray the foidsect as superior by every possible opportunity. [/UWSL]

In reality, this fight would have end up very bad for the foidsect, and i mean, very bad, but that shouldn’t be the main theme of this thread.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/IpZR6wz1Wq0

Dude I think you are on a fetish youtube channel lol. Don't take those posts seriously, I went through some of the videos on this channel it's cringe, I doubt it's a woman running this channel, it's literally some weirdo femdom faggot that made this channel and the other guys posting in favor of it are clearly seeing it in sexual way like the uploader.

EDIT - Yep, I was correct, when I search "femdom" on the channel video section a bunch of videos pop up (which means "femdom" is a tag on their videos) :feelspuke:.

Dude I think you are on a fetish youtube channel lol. Don't take those posts seriously, I went through some of the videos on this channel it's cringe, I doubt it's a woman running this channel, it's literally some weirdo femdom faggot that made this channel and the other guys posting in favor of it are clearly seeing it in sexual way like the uploader.

EDIT - Yep, I was correct, when I search "femdom" on the channel video section a bunch of videos pop up (which means "femdom" is a tag on their videos) :feelspuke:.
Still comments like that you can find everywhere on feminist comment sections and also not everyone there commenting is a man, most have female name.

Before feminism, such a thing as femdom didn’t even exist in the minds of the people.

Now thanks to Hollywood who we all know is owned by Jews promoting it by portraying a weak skinny women as physically superior to someone like the Rock

Last edited:
This is how far Jewish feminism has gone

100% that is not her in the profile pic, and the poster is an obese lesbian with bug eyes, piggy nose, "vibrant" colored hair, piercings and thick rimmed glasses.

No bitch can take me in a fight unless she's a black belt in BJJ or judo if she tries to strike with me I'll use her head for a speed bag then flex my 20 inch biceps

No bitch can take me in a fight unless she's a black belt in BJJ or judo if she tries to strike with me I'll use her head for a speed bag then flex my 20 inch biceps

Empathetic gender on full display
Remember who ate the apple in the Garden of Eden

Remember to do one knuckle punches to the ovaries if a FOID attacks you