Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists want to hurt men, just to hear us screaming their name

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
So much of the stuff that they promote, they do to hurt us

Think about it, we've gone from "no means no" to "yes means yes", essentially making it easier for them to ruin our lives by claiming we raped them

They are the ones who bring millions upon millions of ethnic males into Western countries where it is harder for them to ascend, while guarding ethnic females so that it's near impossible for us Anglo-Saxon men to fuck them

They are the ones who promote circumcision to weaken men sexually, but don't you dare infibulate them or else they call you a "misogynist" (nonsense word that merely means someone a feminist doesn't like)

They're the ones that got the age of consent raised, so that those of us who couldn't get laid in high school never have a chance with a female who actually has a fresh pussy unless we want to go to jail

They steal our tax money and use it to pay for their slut pills

They are promoting the tranny agenda also, and they played a big role in the end of colonialism and the Fall of Rhodesia

I hate them

^^^^ yep. America is dying and women's rights and feminism killed it. Also the civil rights movements of the 1960s.

^^^^ yep. America is dying and women's rights and feminism killed it. Also the civil rights movements of the 1960s.
I want to take a giant stinking shit all over every feminist in the world (in the Sims)

Yes, women are evil, water is wet, the sun is hot, Epstein didn’t kill himself

So much of the stuff that they promote, they do to hurt us

Think about it, we've gone from "no means no" to "yes means yes", essentially making it easier for them to ruin our lives by claiming we raped them

They are the ones who bring millions upon millions of ethnic males into Western countries where it is harder for them to ascend, while guarding ethnic females so that it's near impossible for us Anglo-Saxon men to fuck them

They are the ones who promote circumcision to weaken men sexually, but don't you dare infibulate them or else they call you a "misogynist" (nonsense word that merely means someone a feminist doesn't like)

They're the ones that got the age of consent raised, so that those of us who couldn't get laid in high school never have a chance with a female who actually has a fresh pussy unless we want to go to jail

They steal our tax money and use it to pay for their slut pills

They are promoting the tranny agenda also, and they played a big role in the end of colonialism and the Fall of Rhodesia

I hate them
I fucking hate Feminism so much.