Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminists should be mass raped and murdered

Obliviously botted likes. She didn't even try hiding it. Look at the pitiful engagement. However no surprise even if they aren't botted. Twatter is full of thousands of misandrist whores who celebrate such things. Yet somehow we're the problem :feelsclown:

This is why incels shouldn't rope because these bitches will be happy. I'm so pissed now

feminism ruined a generation of women

Lifefuel for me. I'm capable of not killing myself just to avoid giving those whores the pleasure.

I wouldn't mind the male suicide "jokes" if they were funny.

But it's mathematically impossible for a woman to be funny.

I wouldn't mind the male suicide "jokes" if they were funny.

But it's mathematically impossible for a woman to be funny.
they don't understand for jokes to work, they need a punchline that makes sense.
whats the punchline here? she hates men and wants them to keep killing themselves.

they don't understand for jokes to work, they need a punchline that makes sense.
whats the punchline here? she hates men and wants them to keep killing themselves.
True, there's no way to make that joke funny in speaking or written form. It's broken...

True, there's no way to make that joke funny in speaking or written form. It's broken...
why are fish so intelligent?
because they go to school.

You need a heart that isn't rotten if you want to make a good joke.

Raping foids is giving them the satisfaction. What truly should be done is stripping them off everything they take for granted, food, water, roof over head etc. Obviously in GTA 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back