Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminists ruined my favorite sport

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Sitting in a bar getting drunk and eating myself to death, just got done watching my second favorite sport - gymnastics - basically striptease almost... and they are all barefoot.... Nice...

Then college beach volleyball comes on, I'm like must be Jew Christmas or something... College beach volleyball... I'm getting hard just thinking about those prime pussy foids barefoot and in bikinis jumping around... And what?... They are playing in tank tops and shirts. Fuck me. The gymnasts were more naked. At least the beach volleyball sluts are still barefoot.

[UWSL]Fucking feminists ruined beach volleyball. I hate foids as much as the next motherfucker, but eye candy is sacred damnit. Fuck liberals and fuck feminists.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
They ruin everything pal, and yeah, liberals and feminists can stroll rigtht into the gas chamber as far as Im concerned.