Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists really believe that being inherently seen as harmless is bad and men have it better as they are inherently seen as a threat

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
No shit, I've legit seen that on feminist and tranny subreddits, saying how much better men have it because we are always inherently seen as dangerous and scary by at least half of the population, and how much they'd love that and how much it sucks to be inherently seen as peaceful and not dangerous:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Meanwhile, IRL, this is what it looks like:feelswhat::feelswhat::

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Wt5KdQAlRnY

Which is why misandrist women who seek power and hegemony over men are all masculine. They refuse to become feminine because to them femininity = weakness/helplessness/powerlessness, so they rather be masculine and strong independent hypersexual women who don't need no man.

I would rather be big and scary than what I am now.

They just want to scare men they find unattractive. They don't want to be scary to Chad. Also Jeremy has lost weight since I last saw him

Tbh I'm not surprised, because they're not used to having responsibilities. They don't understand that this "power" we have comes with downsides and responsibilities, like no one caring for you and empathising with you. They can't even imagine what it feels like, since they're so cuddled by everyone since birth.

When they actually get a taste of what our male "privileges" feel like, they Norah Vincent themselves :feelshmm:

No shit, I've legit seen that on feminist and tranny subreddits, saying how much better men have it because we are always inherently seen as dangerous and scary by at least half of the population, and how much they'd love that and how much it sucks to be inherently seen as peaceful and not dangerous:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Send feminist foids and trannies to the trenches in Ukraine, let them fight and learn male privilege.

The simping epidemic and it's consequences have a been disaster for the human race

Feminists are the most selfish lying bitches on planet earth. A fucking cancer that poisons everything around. Why a feminist won't do anything to protect the rights of women in Afghanistan - they will be in danger, Tee hee. If feminism is equality, then why don't Western feminists organize rallies, pickets for the right for Ukrainian men to leave their country, just like women do - yes, they are just lazy hypocritical bitches.

To have the privileges of modern women I would sacrifice any ""scare"" factor these feminists think I have.

Yeah yeah. Experiments like that YouTube video have been done since the 1990s at minimum. The evidence and the argument never changes, just like this deaf and stupid society. It will never change. I need to change. WE ALL need to change and learn how to cope more efficiently. Move in a coping direction, because we can change, other humanity can not.

Here's FACEandLMS talking about it in old WAW made a decade ago. He shows experiments performed two decades ago, at the time!

Send feminist foids and trannies to the trenches in Ukraine, let them fight and learn male privilege.
Cope. It's satisfying to imagine, but in your imagination and it will never escape. Never had been like that, never will. Only ever men will experience their last horrors in a battlefield or be gifted a new type of horror when they come home limbless and thankless and are discarded like learning the true value of the male body.

hypersexual women who don't need no man.
Except for the big or pretty one that cums in them. And maybe the get infuriated and heartbroken when they discover that their chosen man is chosen by every other woman and cums in them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back