Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feminists on /r/niceguys Saying Not To Cold Approach Because Its Creepy Since You're A Stranger

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just heard about /r/niceguys and saw this trash on the first page.

IMG 3188

And what's wrong with that? How are relationships supposed to develop without making your intentions clear and approaching women?

It is better for both this way. The man will get rejected and he will know not to waste his time being condemned to being an orbiter.

IMG 3189

Great advice let the relationshup develop naturally. I thought people went to work to actually work, or went to school to learn. So your suggestion is to start creeping around females in proximity to you and hope that it will magically turn into a relationship without you being ostracized at worst friend zoned at best instead?

Cold approaching random women that do not know you and will never see you again is the best chance at escaping inceldom provided they give you IOIs.

Asking girls out on dates is how relationships begin and is when getting to know each other happens.

That is the whole point of DATING.

Women and normies will never straight up and tell this simple truth. You never start out as friends and work your way up from there.

She will know if you're a guy she'd want to have a romantic relationship from the first time you speak to her. It can never be developed over time and platonically.

Who are these 500000 insane females that subscribe to this sub and mock for men for actually TRYING?

How you can be so pathetic that you must make a subreddit to humiliate men trying to make the best of their bad situations.

I could never understand the logic that goes in to laughing at someone else's suffering.

Reddit is the most toxic, cucked, cancerous website on the internet.

I will never return there again.

Feminists are ugly and fat bro dont mind them

Feminists are ugly and fat bro dont mind them

Nobody NT is on reddit or even knows what it is.

Places like /r/theredpill and /r/asktrp are fraud dens. If these people were truly "alpha" they would not be spending any of their time in any subreddits.

These feminists end up on reddit as cope just like those guys. Their lives are so unfulfilling they need reddit to fill a void.

r/MGTOW if they were legit would quietly reject women without having to announce to each other in their echo chamber. They still show desperation for women through the fact they must announce their rejection of them.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL INCOMING: Women do the picking. If a woman won't swipe right on you on tinder, she won't let you pick her up at a bar. Pick up game and cold approaching is cope.

This is why social circle's are so important.

We aren't even allowed to try and approach anymore. Lol it's ovER.

Just put yourself out there.

That's the new world order boyos. just accept that approaching is a dead patriarchy meme and nowdays women make the move

It's ok if you're attractive
It's creepy if you're not.

Case closed.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL INCOMING: Women do the picking. If a woman won't swipe right on you on tinder, she won't let you pick her up at a bar. Pick up game and cold approaching is cope.
Forgot the main issue.

It's ok if you're attractive
It's creepy if you're not.

Case closed
That's the new world order boyos. just accept that approaching is a dead patriarchy meme and nowdays women make the move
Just put yourself out there.

They don't want us to cold approach because "it's creepy" they don't want us to befriend girls first and try to turn that into a relationship because it's "manipulative"

How tf are we supposed to get a girlfriend then? Have her appear out of thin air?

They don't want us to cold approach because "it's creepy" they don't want us to befriend girls first and try to turn that into a relationship because it's "manipulative"

How tf are we supposed to get a girlfriend then? Have her appear out of thin air?
yes and take a shower

they only do / say that shit because you are U.G.L.Y

Not nuclear, not blackpill. It's just Common Sense.

Wear cologne women love a SCENT

DONT focus on WOMEN just focus on YOURSELF you will naturally attract a women.

hasn't cold approach been dead for like 10 years anyway? Anyway, creating a total female monopoly on sex and dating is the entire point of feminism, nothing new there.

Nobody NT is on reddit or even knows what it is.

Places like /r/theredpill and /r/asktrp are fraud dens. If these people were truly "alpha" they would not be spending any of their time in any subreddits.

These feminists end up on reddit as cope just like those guys. Their lives are so unfulfilling they need reddit to fill a void.

r/MGTOW if they were legit would quietly reject women without having to announce to each other in their echo chamber. They still show desperation for women through the fact they must announce their rejection of them.
Damn this is so fucking true

Chad can slap their ass in public and they will tehehehehehe before giving him a hug + kiss + her number

"I thought people went to work to actually work, or went to school to learn. So your suggestion is to start creeping around females in proximity to you and hope that it will magically turn into a relationship without you being ostracized at worst friend zoned at best instead?"

LOL, what a dumb bitch. Then on a different post it will be about creepy men at work and in their classes.

"Cold approaching random women that do not know you and will never see you again is the best chance at escaping inceldom provided they give you IOIs."

That would be ideal, but I say approach even if you get IODs. Then when you get rejected you can at least feel justified calling her a whore.

Who are these 500000 insane females that subscribe to this sub and mock for men for actually TRYING?

How you can be so pathetic that you must make a subreddit to humiliate men trying to make the best of their bad situations.

I could never understand the logic that goes in to laughing at someone else's suffering.
:rage: A bunch of fatties mad no chads approach them, and a bunch of whiteknights that desperately want to believe the bullshit the foids say.

"That's not nice when coming from a weirdo"

They're saying that to them because they are the subhuman weirdos they don't want approaching them. They wouldn't be saying that to a subreddit full of chads. They'd welcome all dick pics if it were chads.

Women also cold approach when they see a good looking guy.. I've heard more stories about women approaching than men approaching women kek

"from a weird that you do not know".. ok now how do you know he is a weirdo? Fucking hipocrisy, stupid cunt bitch ass nigga

Women also cold approach when they see a good looking guy.. I've heard more stories about women approaching than men approaching women kek
Imagine how many times Chico has been cold approached :feelsrope:

Imagine how many times Chico has been cold approached :feelsrope:
Exactly LOL, a chadlite was approached at least once in his life.

PewDiePie was a gl nerd and girls were coming to his house telling him to go outside.. Is that creepy? mhmmmmmmm even if you know them.

I have no hobbies. I have no friends. How the fuck else am I supposed to meet a woman?

The internet is women's home court. Their value is infinitely inflated, on the internet they are the chooser.

In real life approaching a woman is the most masculine thing someone can do. You pick who you're approaching, everything happens instantly, there's no hiding behind a computer screen or playing mind games.

This is why feminists hate men who approach. Especially incel men/ugly men. They want us in our place and to just accept
the new reality they constructed.

They don't want men to be men they want us to be soyboys and faggots.

All that will happen is being mogged by the other guys in the social circle who are already well established in it.

With how desperate men are these days if there are any females in the social circle she is already being orbited by all the guys and you'll just be another asteroid trapped in her asteroid belt that is the social circle.

If there are single girls in the social circle the men will tear each other apart (figuratively) like starving dogs for some raw meat.

We aren't even allowed to try and approach anymore. Lol it's ovER.

That's why it can't be done where you are known. If you do it at places you don't frequent and don't say anything retarded/get emotional it should be fine. IOIs are the key.

Reddit in a Nutshell
256px White Knight Chronicles

Everyone wants to manipulate society into giving them the best dating/sex options possible. How many threads here are devoted to fantasizing about rebuilding society so that women have to date sub-5s? Everybody gets this. Being NT is about knowing how to actually work within the current system to maximize what you can get. Aspies demand everything to change around them, and alienate everyone around them.

Everyone wants to manipulate society into giving them the best dating/sex options possible. How many threads here are devoted to fantasizing about rebuilding society so that women have to date sub-5s? Everybody gets this. Being NT is about knowing how to actually work within the current system to maximize what you can get. Aspies demand everything to change around them, and alienate everyone around them.
I think most people here just want the sub-5 women to date the sub-5 men.

"Everyone wants to manipulate society into giving them the best dating/sex options possible."

The best dating options possible to me would to have my own 20 virgin haram. Most guys here are willing to settle for their looksmatch, or even below for short term sex.

"How many threads here are devoted to fantasizing about rebuilding society so that women have to date sub-5s?"

The foids should be dating the sub5's if they are themselves sub5s. However, a rich sub5 can date a 7.

I think most people here just want the sub-5 women to date the sub-5 men.

If people can do better, they're going to. And they're going to make arguments that help them do even better. It's not for them to help you out. People just say what helps them out. It's the same reason people edgelord and throw pity parties here -- it gets them a tiny bit of social acceptance.

Wish someone would just ask "What if Chad cold approaches?"