Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminists have nothing to do with wars, silly boys! Men send other men to die in wars! Teehehehe.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

"The white feather is a widely recognised symbol, although its meaning varies significantly between different countries and cultures.[1] In the United Kingdom and the countries of the British Empire since the eighteenth century it has been used a symbol of cowardice, used by patriotic groups, including prominent members of the Suffragette movement and early feminists, in order to shame men into enlisting. However, in some cases of pacifism and in the United States armed forces, it is used to signify extraordinary bravery and excellence in combat marksmanship."

"One example was Private Ernest Atkins, who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book and said, "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you".[8]

Private Norman Demuth, who had been discharged from the British Army after he had been wounded in 1916, received numerous white feathers after he returned from the Western Front and decided that if the women who handed them out were going to be rude to him, he was going to be rude back.[9] One of the last feathers that he received was presented to him while he was travelling on a bus next to a lady sitting opposite him. She handed over the feather and said, "Here's a gift for a brave soldier". Demuth replied, "Thank you very much - I wanted one of those". He then used the feather to clean out his pipe, handed it back to her and remarked, "You know we didn't get these in the trenches". The other passengers became angry with the woman and started shouting at her, much to Demuth's amusement.[10]

Supporters of the campaign were not easily put off. A woman who confronted a young man in a London park demanded to know why he was not in the army. "Because I am a German", he replied. He received a white feather anyway.[11]

Perhaps the most misplaced use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson, who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign.[12]

Roland Gwynne, later the mayor of Eastbourne (1929–1931) and a lover of suspected serial killer John Bodkin Adams, received a feather from a relative. That prompted him to enlist, and he would receive the Distinguished Service Order for bravery.[13]"

Your whole movement began with sending men to die in a senseless war, cunts. You shamed them so they could be slaughtered and maimed as a strategy to gain the right to vote and destroy your country. And now you shame men too so they can pay your bills, raise your kids and censor/put in jail those who dare to criticize you.

Last edited:
Draft all women everywhere for wars. Dirty serpentine scoundrels need a taste of their so called equality stupid holes. I hate them all for this. Feminists are the skankiest and dirtiest of beings to ever walk this shit ball.

"The white feather is a widely recognised symbol, although its meaning varies significantly between different countries and cultures.[1] In the United Kingdom and the countries of the British Empire since the eighteenth century it has been used a symbol of cowardice, used by patriotic groups, including prominent members of the Suffragette movement and early feminists, in order to shame men into enlisting. However, in some cases of pacifism and in the United States armed forces, it is used to signify extraordinary bravery and excellence in combat marksmanship."

"One example was Private Ernest Atkins, who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book and said, "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you".[8]

Private Norman Demuth, who had been discharged from the British Army after he had been wounded in 1916, received numerous white feathers after he returned from the Western Front and decided that if the women who handed them out were going to be rude to him, he was going to be rude back.[9] One of the last feathers that he received was presented to him while he was travelling on a bus next to a lady sitting opposite him. She handed over the feather and said, "Here's a gift for a brave soldier". Demuth replied, "Thank you very much - I wanted one of those". He then used the feather to clean out his pipe, handed it back to her and remarked, "You know we didn't get these in the trenches". The other passengers became angry with the woman and started shouting at her, much to Demuth's amusement.[10]

Supporters of the campaign were not easily put off. A woman who confronted a young man in a London park demanded to know why he was not in the army. "Because I am a German", he replied. He received a white feather anyway.[11]

Perhaps the most misplaced use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson, who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign.[12]

Roland Gwynne, later the mayor of Eastbourne (1929–1931) and a lover of suspected serial killer John Bodkin Adams, received a feather from a relative. That prompted him to enlist, and he would receive the Distinguished Service Order for bravery.[13]"

Your whole movement began with sending men to die in a senseless war, cunts. You shamed them so they could be slaughtered and maimed as a strategy to gain the right to vote and destroy your country. And now you shame men too so they can pay your bills, raise your kids and censor/put in jail those who dare to criticize you.
Yeah I've posted this before.

This shows even 1st wave feminism was a huge ass mistake and killed a lot of men.

If you support ANY form of feminism, you're a gender traitor. Simple as that

This shows even 1st wave feminism was a huge ass mistake and killed a lot of men.

Females, specially white females, are even worse than jews.

How will women cope if Chad gets sent to war, and all who are left are disabiltiycels?
We need to ensure that dogs get called up too.

dont fall for this stuff, refuse draft let the jews empty handed even if it means shaming or being unemployed, it is worse to be a unmployed than be dead in our society.

Draft all women everywhere for wars. Dirty serpentine scoundrels need a taste of their so called equality stupid holes. I hate them all for this. Feminists are the skankiest and dirtiest of beings to ever walk this shit ball.
I want to actually see foids suffer

This.Military is literally the worst place to be as incel.Imagine getting drafted, bullied by Chad seniors for not being able to do military shit and then end up shot dead or captured by enemies for a stupid cause you have nothing to do with. Luckily conscription was abolished in most of Europe

Last edited:
To be fair, foids would be so incompetent that drafting them would inevitably result in a collosal military failure JFL

I was in another online discussion recently in which a woman claimed there was clear research evidence that if women served in battles, society would collapse. When asked whether this meant women were equal to men in every way, instead of answering the question she got nasty and said women staying out of wars was more important to care for ... wait for it ... children so society could still exist after the war. So, when it benefits them, "Equality!" And when there's a strong chance they could get hurt, "No equality because...!" Hypocrites.

Yup.

Fuck feminism

only draft ugly women