Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminists getting mocked.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

I love the comments on this video

They look so retarded , I hope they look back on this 20 years from now and see this shit

They look so retarded , I hope they look back on this 20 years from now and see this shit
You mean during the years when incels will be chased in the streets and shot dead in the head by governments ?

They will be too busy sucking chad's cock..

You mean during the years when incels will be chased in the streets and shot dead in the head by governments ?

Yup, maybe we are laughing at them in the clip but they pretty much won.

They will be too busy sucking chad's cock..

Yup, maybe we are laughing at them in the clip but they pretty much won.

They’ll probably be in some apartment all alone or in a nursing home miserable at the wasted years . Secretly they just wanted chad just like every other femoid . I don’t think technology will advance to the point that incels are being disintegrated by lasers and shit. But well see

Feminism :bluepill: is :bluepill: the :bluepill: cause :bluepill: of :bluepill: my :bluepill: inceldom :bluepill:.

When "instant death - feminist compilation" gonna be??

feminists got dabbed on

BEN SHAPIRO LAUNCHES A SECOND HOLOCAUST ON FEMIJEWS, 100% REKT

i've seen this. these kinds of videos are such lifefuel.

last dude's reply was pure LIFEFUEL

Notice that every female getting mocked is ugly and/or fat.

With the exception of the dumb slut with Tucker Carlson, who significantly furthered her career in the media with that performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back