Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminists are psychopaths and should be treated as a threat to democracy.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Feminists show a deep seated hatred for incels . They show a lack of empathy and ability to see someone else’s POV. When I was a child I was taught a saying “walk a mile in there shoes”, it’s quite a common and well known saying but feminists can’t grasp this concept. They don’t understand how to see from someone else’s view (this is extremely Dangerous and a sign of mental illness)
Imagine a conversation with a feminist:

Incel: I’m 5’6 , autistic and a framelet
Feminist: it’s your personality (here she expresses an inability to see the incels POV and his struggle. This shows a lack of empathy by definition)
IMG 6288

Incel: there are plenty of chads who abuse women and are horrible people
Feminist: they manipulate her!
Incel: why don’t women like me
Feminist: women’s intuition!
(Just wanted to throw this in lol)

Incel: I’m autistic, depressed and schizophrenic
Feminist: AHA! My cousin has autism and he’s married (in this she appeals to a Hasty genralization and is unable to comprehend that the conversation isn’t about her life. Showing a lack of logic and that the feminist is narcissistic)
IMG 6286

> feminist lack empathy towards men and don’t care about male issues
> they lack guilt for the problems feminism causes and just push them under the rug
> they are unable to form emotional connections with anyone but Chad
> they lie to incels about the Blackpills truth
> they manipulate us daily
> they are narcissistic
IMG 6287

Feminists are a organisation that has the goal of destroying the government (or “patriarchy” as they put it). There has been only 3 incel terrorist acts (if you can call them that) while there has been dozens of feminist terrorist attacks

Including but not limited to:
Red zora.
The suffragettes.
The Rebecca rioters.
(I forgot the names but there was 1 bombing in Milan Italy killing 11 and injuring 88. And many more)

freudian slip on the thread title :smonk:

Feminists show a deep seated hatred for incels . They show a lack of empathy and ability to see someone else’s POV. When I was a child I was taught a saying “walk a mile in there shoes”, it’s quite a common and well known saying but feminists can’t grasp this concept. They don’t understand how to see from someone else’s view (this is extremely Dangerous and a sign of mental illness)

Feminist: it’s your personality (here she expresses an inability to see the incels POV and his struggle. This shows a lack of empathy by definition)View attachment 1212324

Feminist: AHA! My cousin has autism and he’s married (in this she appeals to a Hasty genralization and is unable to comprehend that the conversation isn’t about her life. Showing a lack of logic and that the feminist is narcissistic) View attachment 1212326
> they lack guilt for the problems feminism causes and just push them under the rug
> they are narcissistic View attachment 1212331
Feminists are a organisation that has the goal of destroying the government (or “patriarchy” as they put it). There has been only 3 incel terrorist acts (if you can call them that) while there has been dozens of feminist terrorist attacks

Red zora.
The suffragettes.
The Rebecca rioters.
(I forgot the names but there was 1 bombing in Milan Italy killing 11 and injuring 88. And many more)
They deserve to be beaten and in jail those pieces of shit can rot in hell those obnoxious mother fuckers. Feminist deserve to get beaten ( in GTA 4 )

If Feminism exists, then it is beneficial to someone. The question is to whom? I think the elites use them as chain dogs against their opponents.

Feminist: it’s your personality (here she expresses an inability to see the incels POV and his struggle. This shows a lack of empathy by definition)View attachment 1212324

Feminist: AHA! My cousin has autism and he’s married (in this she appeals to a Hasty genralization and is unable to comprehend that the conversation isn’t about her life. Showing a lack of logic and that the feminist is narcissistic) View attachment 1212326

Red zora.
The suffragettes.
The Rebecca rioters.
You should have a deep hatred of feminism those kind of foids are our threats

They deserve to be beaten and in jail those pieces of shit can rot in hell those obnoxious mother fuckers. Feminist deserve to get beaten ( in GTA 4 )
Yup.

Red zora.
The suffragettes.
The Rebecca rioters.
Feminism is the only thing that can kill the birth rate of any nation and therefore kill the nation itself.

Feminism is the most destructive thing that can occur to a nation

One day we shall have a gender war on those little disgusting bitches for the horrible creatures they are @Subhuman Niceguy @ItsovERfucks if you guys hate foids, I hate the feminist ones even more I wish I could torture them in hell for the rotten bitches they are to us and making them undatable all in a video game ofc

Feminism is the most destructive thing that can occur to a nation
Feminism is scarier in its long-term consequences than the nuclear tsar bomb.

One day we shall have a gender war on those little disgusting bitches for the horrible creatures they are @Subhuman Niceguy @ItsovERfucks if you guys hate foids, I hate the feminist ones even more I wish I could torture them in hell for the rotten bitches they are to us and making them undatable all in a video game ofc
Ok officer

ThreatFeminism is the most destructive thing that can occur to a nation
will ferrell oscars GIF by The Academy Awards
I want to tell those feminist foids this gif because they’re a threat to humanity ( in a video game ) I can’t believe they’re not in jail yet

Your first mistake was believing democracy exists

The more feminist a woman is, the more she desperately wants Chad's dick.

Feminists are incel only! They hate chads!
if even Chad can get feminist foids then the male gender is screwed and there’s going to be a lot of hypergamy picky bitches due to feminism