Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists are garbage. And nature is a whore.

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Feminists demand respect everytime. But why just because they have a pussy. You need to remaind those cunts that you need to have some skills and talents to be respected. To provide something to the society.( if they provide free sex for everyone it would be far better)
I don't know why but my Cousin sisters are becoming feminists saying rubbish about men. And that ending all men have bad intentions towards them. Why would every other men have bad intentions? Some are not pussy hungry. I have seen many a times. Each time I treat them properly and with respect they give me a disgusting look. But why I am not some pussy hungry dog, and atleast I don't have any bad intentions neither I am a pervert.
This nature should have created more variety of human beings. Like every other animal have their variety in this planet. But why not humans. :feelsLSD: If this would have been the case it would have been easier to find love, to give love and to be loved back. :feelsaww::feelsrope:

fesikh is stinky

Based. Welcome to the forum. :feelsautistic:

Mother nature is the biggest whore of all therefore life must be eradicated