Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists and women are fucking liars,it's time to fight back

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
Feminists and women tell us that men will profit off of feminism,saying that now men will also have the possibility to be househubby by breaking gender stereotypes,but they don't want to admit that they're more selective and that the rise in female employment will cause a loss of male employment while women will still look for the best males.
In fact homeless and criminals are mostly men,because a men can count only on himself while women can receive support from men due to their sexual power.
The only good things in this is that analysts predicted a rise in violence against women and this is already happening(overall crime rates dropped but violence against women has been increasing since 2009).
Women,you want independence?Well,but remember that independence and freedom has a cost that you don't want to pay(date down like men did in the past),so you'll pay in other ways.

INCEL NEETS,GET AN EDUCATION AND INVADE THE JOB MARKET:REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT,IT WILL BE TAKEN BY A WOMAN WHO WILL HAVE MORE FREEDOM TO GET FUCKED BY CHAD.
INCELS,IF YOU SURREND NOW,IT'S REALLY OVER.
ARE YOU MEN OR FUCKING PUSSIES?
WOMEN CAN BE PUSSIES BUT MEN NO,BECAUSE A PUSSY MEN WILL BE PUT IN THE TRASH BIN BY SOCIETY AND WOMEN.
SHOW YOUR INCEL PRIDE AND FIGHT LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR.

Women already won

Women will take the jobs anyway thanks to affermative action and fucking the boss.

also are we still on the feminists shit? i thought we agreed all women are the same even if they pretend to be anti feminists

TheVman said:
Women will take the jobs anyway thanks to affermative action and fucking the boss.

also are we still on the feminists shit? i thought we agreed all women are the same even if they pretend to be anti feminists

In fact i said women and feminists.
I know that all women are feminists.
Affirmative action work until a certain point.
You can't hire all women if there are more men with those skills.
Don't surrend,if you do you're a fucking pussy and you're just postponing the ate of your suicide.
Fight back now,at least you could die saying that you made all the efforts.

DarkTyrant said:
Don't surrend,if you do you're a fucking pussy and you're just postponing the ate of your suicide.
Fight back now,at least you could die saying that you made all the efforts.

bruh fuck that im laying down and rotting. go join the MRA and see what they accomplished lmao

pretty sure feminism has ruined a generation of young men, your either a whiteknight moron / chad/ or incel at this point.

I don't like the way MRA act,they don't focus on the real cause of the inequality that's the difference in sexual power.
I hate fucking pussy who surrend so easily.

Whiteknight?Wtf are you saying?