Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminists and whores openly admit the black pill on r/NiceGuys

L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★★
166d 18h 27m
At first they mock him for only being able to lift 135lbs and say that any woman could lift more than him - here you see what they think about a skinny/below average male that tries to work out, for them it's only a pathetic endeavor destined to fail and something to mock; so much for "Just try it, bro!", all day they say retarded new-age hippie shit like "Just do it for yourself, bro!"/"What matters is the journey!", but this is what gymbros/gym-thots think when the uwu mask falls off in privacy. Results matter and in the end no self-improvement is subjective/without teleology with the only comparison being one's past self.
"Your only competition is your past self!" is only what they say to virtue signal, in truth they think that results are the only thing that matters, the one and only objective metric, nobody cares about the obstacles a man had to cross or about his efforts - only the results matter, the same as in exams, when a gifted student learns for minutes he will get a better grade/more positive resonance/more success than a dull one studying for weeks. Effort is mostly meaningless compared to talent/ingenuity.
Again another lie/pacification attempt of theirs that they dismantle once they think that the enemy doesn't listen.

And the best thing:

Admits the black pill openly, inherent traits like face/height will always outweigh everything else. No gym for height/face.
Always remember that between that subreddit and IncelTears there is a huge overlap, the Black Pill is only untrue when WE say it.
When it's said by anyone they don't fundamentally oppose they admit the validity of our ideas (because they are common knowledge).
Furthermore, they call him a twink and imply that he gets assfucked by other males thereby - so much for masculinity of short/skinny males (again a lie meant to pacify us and on places like r/short a cope).

Source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/pkpno4/found_on_instagram_explore_but_im_sure_hes_a_nice/

Last edited:
G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
23d 12h 21m
Roidcels on suicide watch :feelskek:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
58d 5h 19m
It's all about looks, money, popularity, and social status of occupation within society, literally nothing else matters in the deranged primitive minds of foids. :feelsjuice:

Foids have no loyalty, allegiance, or concern about anything else, which is why they're easily manipulated and exploited, they practically let themselves be willing. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
133d 19h 30m
I hate foids now. Fuck this shit.

Why work hard on yourself when even obese landwhales on welfare are getting dicked down and breeding?

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
88d 2h 20m
MarquisDeSade said:
It's all about looks, money, popularity, and social status of occupation within society, literally nothing else matters in the deranged primitive minds of foids. :feelsjuice:

Foids have no loyalty, allegiance, or concern about anything else, which is why they're easily manipulated and exploited, they practically let themselves be willing. :feelsclown:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
Lebensmüder said:
At first they mock him for only being able to lift 135lbs and say that any woman could lift more than him - here you see what they think about a skinny/below average male that tries to work out, for them it's only a pathetic endeavor destined to fail and something to mock; so much for "Just try it, bro!", all day they say retarded new-age hippie shit like "Just do it for yourself, bro!"/"What matters is the journey!", but this is what gymbros/gym-thots think when the uwu mask falls off in privacy. Results matter and in the end no self-improvement is subjective/without teleology with the only comparison being one's past self.
"Your only competition is your past self!" is only what they say to virtue signal, in truth they think that results are the only thing that matters, the one and only objective metric, nobody cares about the obstacles a man had to cross or about his efforts - only the results matter, the same as in exams, when a gifted student learns for minutes he will get a better grade/more positive resonance/more success than a dull one studying for weeks. Effort is mostly meaningless compared to talent/ingenuity.
Again another lie/pacification attempt of theirs that they dismantle once they think that the enemy doesn't listen.

And the best thing:
View attachment 492028
Admits the black pill openly, inherent traits like face/height will always outweigh everything else. No gym for height/face.
Always remember that between that subreddit and IncelTears there is a huge overlap, the Black Pill is only untrue when WE say it.
When it's said by anyone they don't fundamentally oppose they admit the validity of our ideas (because they are common knowledge).
Furthermore, they call him a twink and imply that he gets assfucked by other males thereby - so much for masculinity of short/skinny males (again a lie meant to pacify us and on places like r/short a cope).

Source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/pkpno4/found_on_instagram_explore_but_im_sure_hes_a_nice/
Height and frame are way more important than pure mass and strength. Notice something? Height and frame are determined by your genetics. If you're short or have a bad frame, don't even bother to work out.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 11h 55m
Notorious Inkler said:
Height and frame are way more important than pure mass and strength. Notice something? Height and frame are determined by your genetics.
:feelsrope:
Notorious Inkler said:
If you're short or have a bad frame, don't even bother to work out.
If you are tall and a framecel working out can result in smv increase, lean muscles on a lanky body look great to foids. David Laid (he was already gl, to begin with, I know) roidmaxxed and from an ectomoprh became prettyboy jock. But Lachowski's body type is appealing as well. But weak frame meaning wide hips - over. Anyway, still face > height >>> frame and muscles

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
but for rape your height isn't important :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
★★
14d 3h 21m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I hate foids now. Fuck this shit.

Why work hard on yourself when even obese landwhales on welfare are getting dicked down and breeding?
No reason to nowadays - we'll be beaten down regardless because of 'muh incels'

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
SocialzERo said:
:feelsrope:

If you are tall and a framecel working out can result in smv increase, lean muscles on a lanky body look great to foids. David Laid (he was already gl, to begin with, I know) roidmaxxed and from an ectomoprh became prettyboy jock. But Lachowski's body type is appealing as well. But weak frame meaning wide hips - over. Anyway, still face > height >>> frame and muscles
No roids for your height which is more important than face

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 11h 55m
Notorious Inkler said:
That's why I said 'if you are tall and a framecel' im not coping anymore. Whether the height is more important than the face is hard to answer. I believe face plays a bigger role in attracting females but it's easier to fix, thus I'd rather choose to be tall and ugly than gl but borderline short

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
SocialzERo said:
Whether the height is more important than the face is hard to answer.
Height because I see it every single day

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 11h 55m
Notorious Inkler said:
Height because I see it every single day
Unrelated but how tall r u?

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
Notorious Inkler said:
If you're this blackpilled about your height then I simply don't know how to feel about mine :feelsbadman:
Granted though, I've seen 5'3 people here

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
53d 17h 24m
Gymmaxxing is a cope if you want to get a gf by doing that.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
hating foids is inevitable

240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 44m
Even women are tired of gymcopers :feelshaha:, if you're going to exercise do it for your health.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
18d 15h 44m
Notorious Inkler said:
There is HGH therapy but our parents were bluepilled cucks who denied us of it during our teenage years :feelsaww:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
133d 19h 30m
Vrthraghna said:
There is HGH therapy but our parents were bluepilled cucks who denied us of it during our teenage years :feelsaww:
Is that free in "Canada"?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
32d 2h 54m
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 44m
Vrthraghna said:
from what i know even HGH isn't very good at this, in fact you grow faster but end up shorter than you shold have.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Is that free in "Canada"?
Probably not, only estrogen therapy is free in Canada.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
380d 2h 56m
Gymcelling will only increase your smv a little, not make you a chad. Only a fat chad can become a regular chad from gymcelling.
Notorious Inkler said:
Probably not, only estrogen therapy is free in Canada.
They'd give testosterone to a foid who identifies as a male before a low t real male.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
Robtical said:
They'd give testosterone to a foid who identifies as a male before a low t real male.
This. I hate modern soyciety. Looksmaxxing should be funded by the state

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
18d 15h 44m
240iq said:
from what i know even HGH isn't very good at this, in fact you grow faster but end up shorter than you shold have.
This is not true.
It's estrogen (and by extension testosterone) that causes your growth plates to close NOT HGH.

Your height depends on 2 things:
1. how long you plates are open (determined by estrogen)
2. the amount of HGH in your blood and HGH sensitivity. THE MORE THE BETTER.

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★★★
6d 14h 6m
Lebensmüder said:

And the best thing:
View attachment 492028

Source:
Notice how she said face BEFORE height.

240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 44m
Vrthraghna said:
This is not true.
It's estrogen (and by extension testosterone) that causes your growth plates to close NOT HGH.

Your height depends on 2 things:
1. how long you plates are open (determined by estrogen)
2. the amount of HGH in your blood and HGH sensitivity. THE MORE THE BETTER.
i mean i've read up on it before and couldn't find that much saying it would make growing teens taller (that didn't already have HGH deficiencies).

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
127d 3h 38m
Lebensmüder said:
nobody cares about the obstacles a man had to cross or about his efforts - only the results matter
It's even worse: if you put in too much effort you're seen as a pathetic tryhard. You're supposed to be tall, good-looking and rich while never breaking a sweat.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
380d 2h 56m
Lv99_BixNood said:
It's even worse: if you put in too much effort you're seen as a pathetic tryhard. You're supposed to be tall, good-looking and rich while never breaking a sweat.
Over for David gogginsmaxxers.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
18d 15h 44m
240iq said:
i mean i've read up on it before and couldn't find that much saying it would make growing teens taller (that didn't already have HGH deficiencies).
Mainstream sources are awful for hormones therapy related info.
They either demonize it, overhype it or say it doesn't work. Anything to discourage the incel from trying them. Doctors aren't much use either because they might not be educated in that area or if they are they are instructed to keep silent about it.

With proper (safe) HGH therapy during your teens you can expect to grow at least 10 cm taller.

With ballsey HGH therapy (slight increase of the bone cancer risk later in life) you can grow as much as 50cm

Last edited:
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 19h 44m
Vrthraghna said:
Mainstream sources are awful for hormones therapy related info.
They either demonize it, overhype it or say it doesn't work. Anything to discourage the incel from trying them. Doctors aren't much use either because they might not be educated in that area or if they are they are instructed to keep silent about it.

With proper (safe) HGH therapy during your teens you can expect to grow at least 10 cm taller.

With ballsey HGH therapy (slight increase of the bone cancer risk later in life) you can grow as much as 50cm
yeah all that i've read up on made it their mission to shit on its existence for some reason. well its great that it exists but it's not really viable even for youngcels since it's really expensive apparently.

PersonaDickcel

PersonaDickcel

Braziliancel Dickcel Personacel Mentalcel
★★★★
20d 3h 38m
MarquisDeSade said: