Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminists and Individualists who are thinking they are in control of their mind are so fucking pathetic

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Claiming that your primtive part of your brain doesnt exist and you're a modern ethic being who chooses intellect and kindness over raw primitive sexual attraction is just fucking dumb and laughable

It's the absolute proof how Little much self awareness the modern human has, he's full of lies, Always making sure that he's able to keep up his illusions which he got teached by society

Claiming that your primtive part of your brain doesnt exist and you're a modern ethic being who chooses intellect and kindness over raw primitive sexual attraction is just fucking dumb and laughable

It's the absolute proof how Little much self awareness the modern human has, he's full of lies, Always making sure that he's able to keep up his illusions which he got teached by society
High iq

This is high iq. But foids have never had any self awareness to begin with.

I wonder if the NPC sort of denial is easier, and a less painful way of life. It must be nice.
time sure flies faster when being an npc and not thinking about anything, no worries either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back