Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminists agree that most men are incel

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
★★★
Sex without full consent or out of desperation (betabux) doesn't count according to metoo, so most men are basically virgins, and rapists as well, virgin rapist=incel

Who can get full consent? the chad and tyrone 5% elite, top tier athletes and thugs.

Funny thing is most supporters of metoo are the normies and chadlites who stand to lose the most once it takes effect in the laws and ways of society. The whole point of bowing down to women and being traitors to their fellow incels was to get those pussy bribes and stipends, now they've become so enslaved to women that they're willing to give up what was once the reason for the deal in the first place.

Of course they do. They are literally total manipulators.
Feminists are even worse.
They are the ones who will worsen the situation.

Situation will be the same for incels and volcels, only smug numales stand to lose, and that's good enough for me

Eventually it will become common knowledge that barely any men are having sex and there will be campaigns to promote sex to occur again.
But that will probably happen after we are long gone

Situation will be the same for incels and volcels, only smug numales stand to lose, and that's good enough for me
smug numale whiteknight are always wrong about everything they say.
So they are the losers of every battle anyway tbh.

I wasn't getting any pussy even when "she's not fighting back" passed for consent, so what do I care about some normies and their normie sex problems?

It always blows my mind how stupid some men can be to support feminism.

Stockholm syndrome is very real.

>feminists
stopped reading right there their opinion doesnt matter

Average is 5/10 or above, most men are that, not incel which is sub 4.

Sex without full consent or out of desperation (betabux) doesn't count according to metoo, so most men are basically virgins, and rapists as well, virgin rapist=incel

Who can get full consent? the chad and tyrone 5% elite, top tier athletes and thugs.

Funny thing is most supporters of metoo are the normies and chadlites who stand to lose the most once it takes effect in the laws and ways of society. The whole point of bowing down to women and being traitors to their fellow incels was to get those pussy bribes and stipends, now they've become so enslaved to women that they're willing to give up what was once the reason for the deal in the first place.

Google "enthusiastic consent" and read between the lines. Pretty eye opening stuff. The only men they enthusiastically consent to? You guessed it....Chad. It's becoming more and more obvious that the goal of modern feminism is the creation of a lookist caste system.

They probably think they're gonna get sex out of it. They've been orbiting for probably decades

Evolutionary biology is real. Women are hardwired to get wet ONLY for top-tier men. After all, they have only one chance in 9 months to get pregnant, and that entails a painful and life-threatening delivery. Given this, do you think nature is going to program them to be undiscriminating about whom they fuck? This is exactly why we're incel and this forum exists.

That's why feminists hate us the most. Cucks would bow down and kiss there feet to get laid.

Evolutionary biology is real. Women are hardwired to get wet ONLY for top-tier men. After all, they have only one chance in 9 months to get pregnant, and that entails a painful and life-threatening delivery. Given this, do you think nature is going to program them to be undiscriminating about whom they fuck? This is exactly why we're incel and this forum exists.

That's why feminists hate us the most. Cucks would bow down and kiss there feet to get laid.
This exactly. Everyone places them on a pedestal and then when we don't they get angry.

This exactly. Everyone places them on a pedestal and then when we don't they get angry.

The reality of the situation is truly aggravating.

The reality of the situation is truly aggravating.
It all started with the older feminist movements tbh. We should have never even let them have that.

It all started with the older feminist movements tbh. We should have never even let them have that.

I agree, the 1920's must've been hell to live under as a man.

I agree, the 1920's must've been hell to live under as a man.
That is true but not nearly so much as it is now. Look at the way they hbehave now.
They literally go around making false rape accusations and get away with it without having to face jailtime for ruining someone's reputation under false pretenses.

That is true but not nearly so much as it is now. Look at the way they hbehave now.
They literally go around making false rape accusations and get away with it without having to face jailtime for ruining someone's reputation under false pretenses.

It's gotten out of hand. I wonder whether they acknowledge that and just desire more power or if they are delusional enough to believe that they actually are oppressed.

It's gotten out of hand. I wonder whether they acknowledge that and just desire more power or if they are delusional enough to believe that they actually are oppressed.
They are basically mindless and primitive combined with being neurotic. They actually believe the nonsense they say.

The tides turning if it hasn't already done so.