Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminist

T

Texas.Kansas92

Greycel
Feminism has destroyed actual relationships. It's destroyed society, it's destroyed men's lives. It's created a world of hate. It's made men hate women and want to harm them even more. Men these days would rather fuck a new pussy every day because they can't handle these controlling fat bitchy whores. I don't even want to go on because I'm sickened to talk about this. I only can see myself fucking a woman like an animal without love because women have become unlovable. They have become these power hungry hoe's who think feminism has made them a stronger woman. Yeah right. Just more of a menace to society.

So tired of misandry

Feminism had truly exposed foids for what they truly are, which is a good thing. It demasked them and showed us their true intentions. Even if there was no feminism, we'd be living in the dark, perfectly oblivious and seeing foids as angels rather than Satan's agents.

Feminists belong in jeet pits

Feminism had truly exposed foids for what they truly are, which is a good thing. It demasked them and showed us their true intentions. Even if there was no feminism, we'd be living in the dark, perfectly oblivious and seeing foids as angels rather than Satan's agents.
True, it certainly showed what they really think of lvm.

Still it enhanced the hate toward males x100 times.

Female nature

True, it certainly showed what they really think of lvm.

Still it enhanced the hate toward males x100 times.
Always wondered if the manlet hate comes from themselves or if they were influenced by feminism. Women are eugenics after all, but at the same time, short couples weren't majorly criticized as they are now.

Always wondered if the manlet hate comes from themselves or if they were influenced by feminism. Women are eugenics after all, but at the same time, short couples weren't majorly criticized as they are now.
Both probably. People are sheep. The stick to what society approve. Like they were whores before in secret, not nearlyas now, now when high bodycount is celebrated, they brag about 3 digits.