Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist women who transitioned to become men ...

> truth was more complex.
Just lol. Can't even fucking say it directly.

Lol men literally live a worse life according to every single metric

They only believe that men live good lives because they look at the .1% of males or the .1% of richest people

yes and no
ftm """men"""" still have higher smv than us real ones
especially since we're all ugly
remember, most ftms still have their vaginas

Do you think women prefer men with vaginas ?
i mean they're still women
just women larping as men
and we all know how women would rather be lesbian than have sex with an ugly male

i mean they're still women
just women larping as men
and we all know how women would rather be lesbian than have sex with an ugly male
What about ugly males with vaginas ?

FtM trannies get fucked over by life greatly.

Sure, they can roid themselves up legally and develop muscles, but in the end they look like your average gymcel manlet. Many go bald too.

I posted it weeks ago. What a joke. I remember one of them sayin' "If I was in my female body, I know in this situation I would have been treated better".

Welcome to the club, "gentleman".
:lul:
Many go bald too.
Imagine giving up being female nobility to be a balding trucel with no dick. :feelsUnreal:

And btw stop posting that pozzed website here its fucked

Imagine giving up being female nobility to be a balding trucel with no dick.
This is how dumb foids' life choices can get. And some people think they should be free.

I hope that they suffered all the brutally harsh realities of what a mans life is like.

Every story of FtM I've read it's been an unmitigated disaster. They become manlets who get mogged by even incels and they can't even pleasure females.

imagine choosing on your own to be an incel.

Female to male transition is literal ER fuel jfl.
they have more chance to get pussy as butchy lesbians than truecel looking trans. They must truly believe in male privilege joke.

From Tutorial Island with all cheat codes on to Nightmare Mode with zero health regeneration.

They must truly believe in male privilege joke.
It's the definition of social darwinism itself ngl.
From Tutorial Island with all cheat codes on to Nightmare Mode with zero health regeneration.
Maybe they're just real gamers who wanted to feel the whole experience and git gud. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What continues to strike me is the significant reduction in friendliness and kindness now extended to me in public spaces. It now feels as though I am on my own: No one, outside of family and close friends, is paying any attention to my well-being.
Story of every trucel

Imagine NOT feeling as though you are on your own
Completely surreal ngl, I can't even know how to feel lacking it since I never experience having it to to begin with.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: these fuckin trannies beadmog me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jfl, now they are dicklets , framelets, and manlets. Enjoy your male privilege.