Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill feminist women look pathetic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I've seen visibly feminist sluts in college you know the purple dyed hair, goth aesthetics that go along with being overweight the usual slop that the jews push and label "fashion".

They look like they're not happy with themselves their entire personality is formed around what is being popular and pushed they are a bunch of NPCs that normal people laugh at.

Imagine going around with a purple dyed hair and being obese, wearing pentagrams. I don't usually see such things but since the city I'll be living in is big one compared to my own I got exposed to a culture shock.

Cityfags are such degenerates it's actually insane stay away from the cities and stick to the rural areas where people are NORMAL. I promise you , you won't see faggots holding hands, feminist foids with purple hair. Stay as far away from the big cities. None of them are happy , they are all coping with materialism due to lack of meaning in life.

I have a cousin who literally transferred colleges because of the political blue haired women on his campus.

Yeah, I major in Physics but I had to take a Sociology class.

There was an obese very liberal woman who sat in front of me, and brought her mixed race son (I’m not joking) to class.

The whole class consisted of very liberal and angry people who would give the most angry answers in the class discussions.