Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminist whore reporter harrases guy who offered rent-free living

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

Skip to 4.30

One of the biggest slappers I've seen on the internet.

Women that got in contact through their OWN free will and consent entered into an agreement with the landlord for FREE rent. This is in London - one of the most expensive places to live in the world. She's says its like 'inciting prostitution' which is legal in the UK anyway. This kind of privilege which men have no access still isn't enough, these feminist whores want to claim perpetual victimhood too.

Imagine if an incel followed a hole around and kept asking her retarded questions like that.

Imagine having a JB Stacy pay your rent on the condition that you fuck her :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women in western society will always be the victims and the prize, it’s a toxic contradiction we must live by. A man has to make themselves the prize and can NEVER be the victim.

"Seeking sex in exchange for sex is like inciting prostitution", she said.

"So what ? I don't think prostitution is morally reprehensible and I think it should be legal.", is what I would say.

"Seeking sex in exchange for sex is like inciting prostitution", she said.

"So what ? I don't think prostitution is morally reprehensible and I think it should be legal.", is what I would say.

The irony is, in the UK prostitution is legal. She's got no idea what she's talking about. She's just going off on her feminist outrage. She herself has probably been pumped and dumped by Chad like a true prostitute that's why she's so triggered.

i find it funny that the faggots at IT were attacking me for my survivalmaxxing strategy where i buy land, hold out until society collapses and wife a young foid looking for food, security and a home and if she rejected me i'll send her out into the hostile world - it's obvious she'll say yes unless she's suicidal. they say it's unrealistic and it's not going to happen, but society hasn't collapsed yet and landlords are already doing it. i think we've found a legit way to ascend

That plus hidden cameras is a good plan.
i find it funny that the faggots at IT were attacking me for my survivalmaxxing strategy where i buy land, hold out until society collapses and wife a young foid looking for food, security and a home and if she rejected me i'll send her out into the hostile world - it's obvious she'll say yes unless she's suicidal. they say it's unrealistic and it's not going to happen, but society hasn't collapsed yet and landlords are already doing it. i think we've found a legit way to ascend
Don't forget to stock padlocks and light chains bro! Because when she betrays you - and she will - she'll be bringing a group of Chad's to steal yer stuff!

Don't forget to stock padlocks and light chains bro! Because when she betrays you - and she will - she'll be bringing a group of Chad's to steal yer stuff!

Imagine having a JB Stacy pay your rent on the condition that you fuck her :lul: :lul: :lul:
Then imagine meninists harassing her for "taking advantage" of you while you were vulnerable.

She doesn't think it is a sexual offence, a exposure, when she's naked in front of chad.

The fact she is a Stacy makes this even more absurd. The guy has nothing in his life while she has everything. It's like a millionaire trying to shame an homeless person for stealing.

Why is this cunt complaining? If you don't like it THEN GET THE FUCK OUT
No one asked your opinion cumdumpster
full

I don't get how that is illegal if it's a mutual agreement for sex and rent. Complete fucking bullshit.

She gets a free pass of course

Yeah she is just made that she just get roughly rawdogged by Tyrone or Chad in the alley for free, when she could have had a luxury apartment in London for the same thing.
She deserves to have Chad and the apartment
Life is so unfair for women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back