Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminist whore cheats on leftist husband with a rich white frat Chad

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
I can't believe this vile trash was even published on a major news site, but Salon was happy to put this garbage on their site.
This story is just further proof that women don't give a single SHIT about feminism, racism, and all the pet issues they pretend to care about. All they want is to fuck Chad, that's their endgame. A lot of white guys fall into the trap that women hate all of us, when in fact they just hate the ones they deem unattractive. The ultimate result of full feminism would just be a society of females and Chad living in harmony while everyone else is excluded.

Attachments

• blackpill.jpg
    blackpill.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 84
Liberal cucks on SUICIDE WATCH. THIS IS YOUR FUTURE.

TLDR for me as non-native englishspeaker. Can anyone tell me what that article was about? Feminist femoid wanted to be "raped" by Chad? What that Chad name is?

TLDR for me as non-native englishspeaker. Can anyone tell me what that article was about? Feminist femoid wanted to be "raped" by Chad? What that Chad name is?

she was basically using a bunch of shitty adjectives to try and make her life seem more interesting than it actually is like 90% of blogging cunts

The republican was a dickcel?

she was basically using a bunch of shitty adjectives to try and make her life seem more interesting than it actually is like 90% of blogging cunts
So, it just was some bullshit from fem-blogger, phantasies?

Cucks deserve their fate.

So, it just was some bullshit from fem-blogger, phantasies?

Nothing worth reading, just a cunt who was turned off by her feminist leftist cuck BF and who fucked a right wing frat guy, the kind of guy feminists claim to hate.

women don't give a single SHIT about feminism, racism, and all the pet issues they pretend to care about. All they want is to fuck Chad, that's their endgame

I recognized that shit too a while ago

Nothing worth reading, just a cunt who was turned off by her feminist leftist cuck BF and who fucked a right wing frat guy, the kind of guy feminists claim to hate.
Bishes are fucking animals and these articles make me angry because people are bluepiled idiots who write songs about 'love'. Damn, that's so low IQ

One of the worst things you can do is trust a woman.

A LITERAL BETA CUCK SOYBOY !!!

One of the biggest and darkest blackpills is about how womens ideals and worldview go out of the window when a good looking male appears.