Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Feminist want your daughter to be whores, and sons to be white knights

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
Fghdfhdfh

not going to fuck their life at all, i now some teen girls, most of them are neurotical messes who self multilate with dick, and cuting their own wrists, and after starting using drugs and making tatos, and when they realize they wasted their entire life, with nothing usefull

and the brainwashing of boys in whiteknights need to stop, cucks puted lawn in place so women would have default custody of childrem, creating singlue muns, that would destroy her childrem

"The problem starts and ends with men." What a cuck jfl

nice way of raising your son to become an incel

Retard foid only wrote that because it sounds good and poetic and #Instagramworthy. Nothing more.

I feel sorry for the kids who are raised by these pathetic numales.

What a cuck. :soy::soy::soy:

It's always the fault of men isn't it.

God I hate reddit

The feminists can’t get to your kids if you can’t even get a date :feelsthink:

Soon in your country.

816 upvotes
it's over boyo

And water is wet.

Your title is stating the obvious.

"Feminism" is a farce. We as incels have less social standing than anyone else. "Male privilege" lol.

816 upvotes
it's over boyo
You can't even reply to them because you'll be banned. Those pathetic cowardly cucks. We need to teach whores to respect men.

Great way to destroy an innocent child.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as harassment it is simply unattractive men acting the same way as attractive men and getting punished by foids for to daring to do so

Fuck feminism. I hate whores but I fucking hate "male" feminists way more

Feminism is 100% about politicizing women's hypergamous drive to eliminate sub-par men.

Everything they say automatically excludes Chad, including "men are the problem".

raise him to respect the rules that other men will break and get rewarded for

Fuck feminism. I hate whores but I fucking hate "male" feminists way more
male feminist are the ones making hole in the boat, while femoids are the water

I’m following the r/feminist sub to karmamax, but for now I’m stuck with only 4 karma-points and I can’t raise my level.

if i manage to get a "son" by artifical methods im going to make him a foid beater for sure

too fucking drunk

More proof that men are oppressed.

I wish I could see feminists being sentenced to sexually serve incels.

In other words they want boys to grow up with the acceptance of the idea of cuckdom.

Fucking hell. Mass slut burnings when?

I hope war will break out, I'd happily round those feminists up to a wall.

Feminazi is very dangerous to civilization. It's not a joke anymore - the future is cuck (only chad and gigachad can have babies - others just fucking betabux). I even thinking that islam is not so degenerate as sjw/feminazi.

"The problem starts and ends with men." What a cuck jfl
Feminazi is very dangerous to civilization. It's not a joke anymore - the future is cuck (only chad and gigachad can have babies - others just fucking betabux). I even thinking that islam is not so degenerate as sjw/feminazi.
I hope war will break out, I'd happily round those feminists up to a wall.
I wish I could see feminists being sentenced to sexually serve incels.
Fuck feminism but I fucking hate "male" feminists way more
raise him to respect the rules that other men will break and get rewarded for

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back