Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist Vegan Wants to Empower Women With Miracle Health Cure – Drinking Semen

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://pluralist.com/tracy-kiss-ve...ptMqRUSXHDJxTNQ6zch9M8C7oGvGaYIxli2mPsFCijuPA

“Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating.”

A feminist lifestyle blogger enriches her vegan diet by drinking her friend’s sperm every day, and she’s encouraging other women to do the same, media outlet Vocativ reported Tuesday.

Tracy Kiss, a British(of course a white whore,what do you except) single mother and personal trainer, ingests a semen smoothie daily for the health benefits, which she claims are increased energy and a boosted immune system.

Attention whore that makes semen protein cookies:

JFL, the absolute state of the west.

most women gobble up semen from their fuckbuddies all the time

literal fucking cum dumpsters

nah, semen is an animal product, not vegan :lul:

@Ritalincel @fukmylyf

Cum gobbling whore trynna justify her degeneracy. The (((friend))) that she's talking about is a chad, go check it, most probably she got dumped by him, now she is trying to cope by gobbling his cum.

Cum gobbling whore trynna justify her degeneracy. The (((friend))) that she's talking about is a chad, go check it, most probably she got dumped by him, now she is trying to cope by gobbling his cum.
if you dont like it go back to your 3rd world shit hole you shitskin,you cant insult at the western culture.at least they are white unlike you

Amoeba tier IQ - jizz is an animal product, the guy producing the jizz eats meat most likely since vegans struggle with low libido.

Dude, this reminds me of that one thread of the girl who runs a business of selling her own shit. She literally BAKES her SHIT into cookies and brownies and cakes and makes a living off of it. She also sells her piss and period blood. Just WTF!?

Dude, this reminds me of that one thread of the girl who runs a business of selling her own shit. She literally BAKES her SHIT into cookies and brownies and cakes and makes a living off of it. She also sells her piss and period blood. Just WTF!?
foid lives are very hard too, ok, sweaty? you're just being entitled smh my head

lel i think i know who ur talking about. It amazes me the lengths cucks go to to fullfill their degenerate desires while funding random whores on the internet

You dont even need to promote cum gargling to foids these days, they do it already jfl

Some vegan... semen is from animals... what a lier...

Dont they do it already every weekend?

Chads cum is now a delicacy apparently. LMAO

We all know who they are referencing.

Only Chad semen

white foids are so degenerate. ethnic holes are becoming just as bad since they are the ones who set all these hoe trends

If she want semen this entire forum should just bukkake her and drown her in our cum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back