Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist says women also struggle on dating apps

She couldn't get a gigachad, just some chadlites and high tier normies, that's why she thinks that way

It's just so tiresome, i create accounts with photos from r/amiugly, both the guy and the foid are looksmatches, the guy profile barely gets 2-4 matches.. and the conversations are not sustainable, the foid one i had created yesterday already has 99+ matches.
At this point it's just dumpster diving.

such struggle in being picky about which man to fuck her that day or night

The difference is that when this rejection happens to women, they don’t complain about it as much — they’re less likely to channel their frustration into a general disdain for men or a sense of entitlement. They’re less likely to bitterly trash everyone of the opposite sex when a few guys turn them down.

Nicholas Cage Laugh GIF - NicholasCage Laugh Manic - Discover & Share GIFs  | Ovarian cyst symptoms, Ovarian cyst, Ovarian

Foids = Constant Lie

When men assume women have such an easy time “getting attention,” they’re thinking exclusively of the small subset of women that our racist, ageist, and fatphobic society tells us are most “desirable.” According to the data, thin white women do receive more attention than other women'

Juggernaut law - Incel Wiki

It's just so tiresome, i create accounts with photos from r/amiugly, both the guy and the foid are looksmatches, the guy profile barely gets 2-4 matches.. and the conversations are not sustainable, the foid one i had created yesterday already has 99+ matches.
This site is getting cucked too. They want every incel to dumpster dive at this point.

Last edited:
DM me results

This needs more replied

She's a leftist and feminist. What the fuck do you expect?

They’ll often follow that up with misogynistic and entitled remarks about how the women who’ve rejected them are “shallow bitches” who “only date assholes,” etc. (The Incel community is especially known for spreading these sexist ideas.)

How are making those comments "entitled"? Are we not entitled to freedom of speech?
If you’re a man who’s frustrated about your terrible experiences with dating apps, take some time to realize that women’s dating struggles are often much worse. After all, men don’t hold a monopoly on rejection — most people, regardless of gender, face plenty of rejection. Most people have to navigate a world that denies their desirability. And those who are deemed “desirable” are granted that elusive status only fleetingly.

Is she having a fucking laugh?
1. Humble bragging
2. King of the Hill victimisation complex.

Etc

She's a leftist and feminist. What the fuck do you expect?

How are making those comments "entitled"? Are we not entitled to freedom of speech?

Is she having a fucking laugh?
1. Humble bragging
2. King of the Hill victimisation complex.

Etc
She’d dumb

Thats fucking bullshit.

I indiscriminately swipe right on lots of fat black manly looking foids. I rarely even match with them.

Thats fucking bullshit.

I indiscriminately swipe right on lots of fat black manly looking foids. I rarely even match with them.
Ikr