Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist on twitter mad about men being attracted to youth

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Check out the replies. This foid is 20 and she’s mad that men find 20 year olds the most attractive according to okcupid

Male biology is disgusting to them.

Male biology is disgusting to them.
Women are at their fertility peak when they’re age 20. Of course men think 20 year olds are the hottest and even hotter than a 25 year old

She claims to be virgin in her bio :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

A lot of based comments which I didn't expect that at all.

Now let's see a graph about a womens height and the height of men who look best to her

Feel the wall bitches.

Why couldn't you pick an age below 20?

"Than mother nature is gross"

Seems these feminists are Gnostics after all.

What do you mean by based? Im new to incels.co
I was expecting to see every comment supporting the idea that men seeking younger females are creepy. However, if you look in the comments a lot of men are stating that it is just a biological desire to seek females within that age.

"Than mother nature is gross"

Seems these feminists are Gnostics after all.
I guess they hate god for how he made biology
I was expecting to see every comment supporting the idea that men seeking younger females are creepy. However, if you look in the comments a lot of men are stating that it is just a biological desire to seek females within that age.
Yep and everyone gets mad when people state that it’s normal to be attracted to youth
Now let's see a graph about a womens height and the height of men who look best to her
I bet they’ll say muscular men are the most attractive

And the graph about which race looks best to women
And the graph about which salary looks best to women
And the graph about which jawline looks best to women

Mass triggering holy

Pfffff... cowards don't give options below 20. Pathetic.

read the comment chain for ten seconds, got aids.

off to the quarry with her
It’d take a lot of balls to mention something below 20
they did, 20 is the average result

read the comment chain for ten seconds, got aids.

off to the quarry with her

they did, 20 is the average result
Are you sure? I thought it’s the most common result. I don’t think there’s many men who find late 20s more attractive than early 20s. Wouldn’t an average of 20 or even 24 suggest that men picked 28/29?

Check out the replies. This foid is 20 and she’s mad that men find 20 year olds the most attractive according to okcupid

Isn't this same for women you don't see a 50 year old women fucking your average 18 year old though that is never seen oh but got help me men be attracted to 20 year olds foids lose their minds lets talk about lookism on the older women to older men also

She claims to be virgin in her bio :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

JFL, being a born again virgin has actually become a thing. Next up: Being on the incel-spectrum, so you can get validation for not having as much sex (with chad) as youd like to.

On topic, women have a peak of fertility at age 18 or so, when they´ve fully sexually matured, thats why they are so sought after by men and are "hot" to them. After that their body starts to fall apart and they become more and more unfeminine, slow at first but way accelerated after 30. Men on the hand get more and more masculine still long after hitting 20 and can mantain that level way into their 30s and even 40s, no wonder that foids of similiar age still find them attractive enough but dont like men below 23. Has nothing to do with being malicious, just more biological determinism.

JFL, being a born again virgin has actually become a thing. Next up: Being on the incel-spectrum, so you can get validation for not having as much sex (with chad) as youd like to.

On topic, women have a peak of fertility at age 18 or so, when they´ve fully sexually matured, thats why they are so sought after by men and are "hot" to them. After that their body starts to fall apart and they become more and more unfeminine, slow at first but way accelerated after 30. Men on the hand get more and more masculine still long after hitting 20 and can mantain that level way into their 30s and even 40s, no wonder that foids of similiar age still find them attractive enough but dont like men below 23. Has nothing to do with being malicious, just more biological determinism.

exactly. Men are attracted to femininity and women are most feminine-looking in their late teens/early 20s. Men in their 20s don’t look very masculine. Their skin is still soft, their faces look soft and friendly and they have higher voices, then when they get older they get hairier, have a deeper voice and have rougher skin and a rougher face. Men in their 20s don’t look masculine that often. This is why young men are raped and targeted in prison

This is why young men are raped and targeted in prison.

Shit, never thought about it that way, fucking brutal. Hope that no laws are enacted that let you get prison time for "hatespeech" or it will be open seasons on a lot of incels´ asses, including mine.

How is 20 years old bad? If it said 10 years old I'd understand, but 20? That's totally legal.

Also, finding 20 years old best looking doesn't mean that men think that all women who are 25 or 30 are ugly lol.

Shit, never thought about it that way, fucking brutal. Hope that no laws are enacted that let you get prison time for "hatespeech" or it will be open seasons on a lot of incels´ asses, including mine.
The thing about prison is prison is filled with hyper masculine culture. Most inmates who rape other inmates identify as straight and rape other inmates for power and aggression instead of attraction. They rape young men because their youthful appearance reminds the inmates of women and thus the inmate can imagine their victim as a woman when they rape their victim.

It is true that men look more manly in their 30s/40s/50s. Every man I see who looks hyper masculine and scary always is age 30-60. A lot of bikers are middle age and professional wrestlers usually are in their 30s. Wrestlers in their 20s usually look old for their age

ngl she is hot for a feminist. Would love to hate fuck her.

Men liking young girls is gross but 80% of women only finding 20% of men attractive is fine. :feelsohh: :feelskek:

How is 20 years old bad? If it said 10 years old I'd understand, but 20? That's totally legal.

Also, finding 20 years old best looking doesn't mean that men think that all women who are 25 or 30 are ugly lol.
I guess because finding 20 year olds the most attractive shows that you find teenage girls attractive but most men actually do think that teens are hot.

Last edited:
More like RAGEFUEl. So fucking disgusting us men are shamed for our natural urges. Bohoo we prefer young women we are the devil of this earth.
Oh meanwhile you are a sexist pig if you dont find fat landwhales curvaceous or voluptuously attractive.
FUCK THIS SOCIETY
Men liking young girls is gross but 80% of women only finding 20% of men attractive is fine. :feelsohh: :feelskek:
Hahahah this, this bitch is the source of female evil in this society. She doesnt mention that ofcourse! FUCK HER

More like RAGEFUEl. So fucking disgusting us men are shamed for our natural urges. Bohoo we prefer young women we are the devil of this earth.
Oh meanwhile you are a sexist pig if you dont find fat landwhales curvaceous or voluptuously attractive.
FUCK THIS SOCIETY

Hahahah this, this bitch is the source of female evil in this society. She doesnt mention that ofcourse! FUCK HER

any man who says he doesn’t prefer youth is lying. All men prefer youth

Because a man having ANY preference at all is bad according to society. Meanwhile woman can find 1% of males attractive on tinder and feminists dont bat a word.

Because a man having ANY preference at all is bad according to society. Meanwhile woman can find 1% of males attractive on tinder and feminists dont bat a word.

feminists want to control men

Well, feminists think because women were opressed they can now do the same thing. They are fucking retarded, same with SJWs

Well, feminists think because women were opressed they can now do the same thing. They are fucking retarded, same with SJWs
Feminists also think that life for women is 24/7 terror and that all women do is hide in a room worrying they’ll be killed by men

Why would a man want a cumdumpster?

Especially knowing how many miles of cock the 30 year old has had
And 20 year olds look more feminine, are thinner and wear skimpy clothes

Antagonistic sexual imperatives between the genders makes this whole romance thing very tragic for normal folk and especially so for incels. Only chads and stacys truly win.