Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminist is spot on here. Tired of foids imposing their increasingly unrealistic expectations on us. We don't want a drill sergeant we want COMFORT.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

If we feel your loyalty is impossible to get, we won’t try to get it. We understand how short women’s attention spans are nowadays and how fickle, transient, and conditional their """love""" is. If we detect a woman has too many options, we feel we have to fight to be with her, and that builds resentment, not love. We are no longer willing to engage in a dehumanizing Darwinian mating competition among ourselves for the sadistic amusement of our misandrist matriarchs just so that we can attain a breadcrumb of their attention, not even affection.

Source:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@rantwithashley/video/7394020938188361006

Last edited:
Good point, but the feminist isn't spot on. You had to provide the real thinking in this thread, she just brought up the topic and pronounced her terrible take. Don't undersell your contribution (unless you were clickbaiting, in which case this comment is useless lmao)

Good point, but the feminist isn't spot on. You had to provide the real thinking in this thread, she just brought up the topic and pronounced her terrible take. Don't undersell your contribution (unless you were clickbaiting, in which case this comment is useless lmao)

Yeah, her argument is “men don’t want me because I’m too sexy!” When in reality, Chads just get bored of her games and histrionics and go to fuck one of the countless other, better looking foids they have better access to.

I'm not going to compete with other men for some roast beef, not directly. Best I could manage if she herself leads me on to think that I might be the one for her. If she's taken or has lots of suitors it kills my attraction for her immediately. As an incel I still value my "precious" time and wouldn't want to waste effort for nothing.

The foid is right in that some men might not pursue if the foid is too attractive or whatnot. However, in that case shouldn’t the foid make any effort? Talk about being entitled.

This video just makes me hate foids even more

I'd go as far as to say it's a rage-bait. She knows foids don't feel insecure about it, so does her foid viewers. Foids initiate break-ups almost every time and they barely feel anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back