Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Feminist Intervention On the Incels.Co Online Forum"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

it seems some IT roastie did a thesis about us :feelskek:

"White men aged 18-55, who are members of the Incels.Co forum will be recruited to participate in the between groups experimental design. Participants will be randomly assigned to either the experimental condition (a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes) or the control condition (a chatroom about what is the best refrigerator to buy). Participants will then complete questionnaires that measure their aggression, attitudes towards violence, and misogyny. It is predicted that those in the experimental condition will have significantly reduced scores on aggression, attitudes towards violence, and misogyny compared to the control condition."

Who here would even agree to participate in this study? The risks of doxxing, etc. And you know they already have a tidy conclusion in mind that fits their hypothesis.

Using our pain to get tenure. I hate women

White men aged 18-55, who are members of the Incels.Co forum will be recruited to participate in the between groups experimental design.
over for ethnic cels and young cels

One thing that would make me respect foids was if some, just some, fucking admitted to our issues and the real societal and technological causes of them and understand why we are how we are because of it.

I've seen many men post videos and articles about it but never one kind word from a foid about it.

4f

Saddest thesis I've ever not read, ngl.

They only see what they want to see. What is the cause of this? Who cares, lets indoctrinate them with foidism.
... folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes) ...
Hope they also talk about pay gap between male/female models. Oh wait, that would go against their narrative. :feelskek:

Saddest thesis I've ever not read, ngl.
:feelskek: