Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist infighting/civil war is hilarious to watch

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
If this were happening half a century ago, you'd probably see hordes of TERFs prowling the streets in KKK knock off costumes looking for trannies to lynch:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I wish this would happen

I would gladly join the TERFs if they did this

That would be some good entertainment

I just watched two YT vids on it, and the hilarious part is both sides doing their best mental gymnastics to blame men for it. Like, men never even gave two shits about foid sports.

I just watched two YT vids on it, and the hilarious part is both sides doing their best mental gymnastics to blame men for it. Like, men never even gave two shits about foid sports.
That's how it always goes whenever there's something either of those two camps don't like, doing their best to call the other side men and men's rights activists to discredit them:feelskek: (but feminism is for equality and helping both genders, trust me bro:feelskek::feelskek:).

Just had this video pop up in my feed, had a pretty good laugh at some of the comments:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tN1MlzSMtM

Man, I remember looking at r/intersex when this was happening, and those people were seething. Absolutely, burning, white-hot rage. Made me remember that weird time a couple of years ago when TERFs were genuinely trying to ally with intersex people, saying that they are good and that they only hate the evil trannies, and that the evil trannies are actually the real enemies of intersex people, because they are COIN-ing (Co-Opting Intersex Narratives).

Well, seems like that TERF-intersex alliance is deader than disco by now:feelskek:.

Reminds me of the war in America of 'white feminism', versus women of color feminists. White feminists struggle is at like their government job they got from their family connections they make $85,000 a year, whereas men in the same job make $100,000 a year.

Today a white feminist would be quietly supporting Israel, whereas a woman of color feminist would be supporting the Palestinians.

Reminds me of the war in America of 'white feminism', versus women of color feminists. White feminists struggle is at like their government job they got from their family connections they make $85,000 a year, whereas men in the same job make $100,000 a year.

Today a white feminist would be quietly supporting Israel, whereas a woman of color feminist would be supporting the Palestinians.
I honestly wonder how much of foid in-group bias could be attributed to men dealing with all the problems and creating a safe environment for foids. In men's absence, I think they would eat each other. After all, it's not just men who are ape-brained.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back