Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Feminist incel in denial cucklossus

I had a group of girls half my age straight up surround me and bully me when I was walking my dog while nearing 30

@wereq

I can't believe how stupid some people are, so deeply in their cocoon, to compare an autist from reddit to a freaking Napoleon :lul:

Also Napoleon wasn't even short for his time, French say he was 169cm, Brits described him as 5'7, thing is people expected tallfags to be leaders, not someone slightly under average.

He almost became a hateful inkwell but was saved and made into a pet for a group of girls

I can't believe how stupid some people are, so deeply in their cocoon, to compare an autist from reddit to a freaking Napoleon :lul:

Also Napoleon wasn't even short for his time, French say he was 169cm, Brits described him as 5'7, thing is people expected tallfags to be leaders, not someone slightly under average.
Was that ever under average back then? I doubt it.

Bullied by 15 year old GIRLS at 30? :shock: What in the Giga Truecel fuck?

Future Saint absolutely confirmed…

He needs to get in here and lead the way.

more napoleon dinamite than napoleon

This retard needs to overdose on :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: given his age. Too bad this dumbass is listening to his lying foid “friends” who won’t tell him the brutal truth.

Bluepill destroyed yet again. By bluepillers standards and claims. This guy should have easy access to intimacy and acceptance and would never have been bullied

Bluepill destroyed yet again. By bluepillers standards and claims. This guy should have easy access to intimacy and acceptance and would never have been bullied
He's just "unlucky" :feelskek:

He's just "unlucky" :feelskek:
Quite strange how there's a huge trend of such guys just being "unlucky" jfl. I wonder if there's any common traits that stand out that might alter whether or not people find them romantically/sexually attractive that could explain it :waitwhat: I.... Wonder....

Was that ever under average back then? I doubt it.
Probably average, people were shorter and it was a famine back then most of the people had stunted growth. "The Napoleon complex" is such a bullshit made up term to discourage manlets from having a high self worth, like being short should make someone being beta by default.

But his great female friends couldn't just have sex with him to absolve him of his pain? This alone should make him hateful. What are friends for if they don't help you with your biggest struggles? Just shows you again that even foids who claim to be your friends don't really care about you, only about what you can do for them (i.e. Jestermax or emotional tampon). This guy should accept his inceldom and beat the shit out of his foid "friends" (in Cyberpunk 2077).

Probably average, people were shorter and it was a famine back then most of the people had stunted growth. "The Napoleon complex" is such a bullshit made up term to discourage manlets from having a high self worth, like being short should make someone being beta by default.
Agreed :yes:

Quite strange how there's a huge trend of such guys just being "unlucky" jfl. I wonder if there's any common traits that stand out that might alter whether or not people find them romantically/sexually attractive that could explain it :waitwhat: I.... Wonder....
Getting bullied by teen girls as a 30 yo virgin, just bad luck bro happens to the best of us :incel:

if he had good personality hed get pussy, which means he has bad misogynist personality and has no right to judge us
Well said.