Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist Hypocrisy on Dress Codes

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I remember when I was in high school, all the girls would complain about the dress code. How they weren't allowed to wear extremely short shorts or any sort of ridiculous top. They wanted to be able to do this, and they even started going to school without a bra on to "protest". This is really ironic considering they always complain about being objectified.

I agree that women are objectified. And one of the biggest things women complain about are the ridiculous beauty and fashion standards set forth by MSM. So, why are women complaining about high standards and objectification, yet demanding they be able to wear clothes that objectify them? When you go to school showing 90% of your legs, it's because you want to look sexy. When you wear yoga pants, it's because you want everyone to see your ass. When you wear spaghetti straps, you want to look sexy.

I just find it extremely hypocritical and ironic that they complain about objectification and ridiculous standards, yet here they are demanding that the very clothing that promotes and enables objectification be allowed. Maybe if you don't want guys staring at you, you shouldn't go to school in yoga pants or short so short that your ass is visible. "Ohh but I have to because Becky dresses like this and I have to compete!" Well then maybe you should support a dress code.

They only complain about objectification if its ugly men doing it. Theyd love to be treated as literal sex objects by Chad.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL-1kHxsavI[/video]

aut said:

LMAO Dave Chapelle used to be hilarious as fuck before he retired in 07

cause ur looking at it like "girls" are a monolithic creature, doubt all of them want to wear thongs and miniskirt to school. There ARE women who truly believe in not being objectified, who do not dress like whores, and those girls are usually what you would consider "smart". The dumbasses are the females you are generalizing but honestly who cares about them.

See, the problem is, if you want to generalize all females you have to generalize all males too, in fact all humans. We are all a bunch of apes who want to take as much resources for our own selves as possible, yet we preach "togetherness" and "love", while doing the opposite and in fact exploiting one another not just material wise but emotionally wise too. Generalizing things like this always gets negative results. If you keep doing it you will commit sui due to the absurd nature of your conceptual manufactured image of the universe or whatever you are generalizing.

/pol/cel said:
They only complain about objectification if its ugly men doing it. Theyd love to be treated as literal sex objects by Chad.

Also this is a possibility, the reason women seem so hypocritical is that what they do and say only applies to Chads, while its the opposite for under Chad.

aut said:
Kek.

Dresses like piece of meat --- Complains when guys treat her like piece of meat.

Im convinced females dont know what they want, other than not wanting incels.

/pol/cel said:

Well said.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
cause ur looking at it like "girls" are a monolithic creature, doubt all of them want to wear thongs and miniskirt to school. There ARE women who truly believe in not being objectified, who do not dress like whores, and those girls are usually what you would consider "smart". The dumbasses are the females you are generalizing but honestly who cares about them. 

See, the problem is, if you want to generalize all females you have to generalize all males too, in fact all humans. We are all a bunch of apes who want to take as much resources for our own selves as possible, yet we preach "togetherness" and "love", while doing the opposite and in fact exploiting one another not just material wise but emotionally wise too. Generalizing things like this always gets negative results. If you keep doing it you will commit sui due to the absurd nature of your conceptual manufactured image of the universe or whatever you are generalizing.

Also this is a possibility, the reason women seem so hypocritical is that what they do and say only applies to Chads, while its the opposite for under Chad.

knajjd said:
anyone who says NAWALT knows nothing about evolution. every female is wired to like people with overwhelmingly good genetics and literally be repulsed by those that lack them. this is how it has worked for millions of years, and this is how it works now. such deep rooted biological impulses do not vary from person to person.

to add to this, the desire to wear "whoreish" clothing is also in all of them to show their "qualities" off for Chad and manipulate men better. you really do have to be blind not to see just how similar females are to each other in every single aspect. they have zero personality.

biology is the strongest factor in human behavior. enculturation, religious brainwashing, coping, and morals are very weak forces compared to biology. biology is responsible for keeping the species alive, it has to be strong.

yo girls are retarded as fuck. In HS I had a teacher send me and this one girl wearing leggings to pick something up in another classroom and a girl in the hall told the girl with the leggings nice ass and she got all offended. I just fuckin laughed and tried my best to walk behind her to get that view lol