Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminist garbage

Tyrone's harem

Total feminist death (in Duck Hunt)

When will this hell end? Start a nuclear war already.

GSoBdG W8AAYcFp

All these holes are good for is sex I swear :feelshaha::feelshaha:

y does this keep getting posted

is this site a secret katy perry fanclub or sth

foid propaganda

I prefer the original version of this song, by the hideous tranny Reddit mod bardfinn

Screenshot 2024 07 17 160543

Full of HR and Marketing insects?

Leaked image of the director of this music video
lgbt merchant happy merchant   meme

Womans world until the sewers need unclogging and windows need repair

atleast they look like actual women. some feminists dress like fat ugly men

It's a Woman's world, but still dress like sluts to objectify themselves to gain views and money from the simps. :feelskek:

Women are always dependent on Men in everything they do, no matter how much they try to do otherwise lol.

Funny how being a strong foid ends up in badly imitating men :feelswhere:
But as stupid, despicable as foid can be, they have pussy and we are doomed to be attracted to these cum dumpsters till we die...
No wonder why we call the force that doomed us "mother nature". If the universe has a spirit it's probably a feminine one:reeeeee:

Funny how being a strong foid ends up in badly imitating men :feelswhere:
But as stupid, despicable as foid can be, they have pussy and we are doomed to be attracted to these cum dumpsters till we die...
No wonder why we call the force that doomed us "mother nature". If the universe has a spirit it's probably a feminine one:reeeeee:
My spirit is broken

If the universe has a spirit it's probably a feminine one:reeeeee:
it's ok when the beta uprising prevails we will rape the foid spirit of the universe and conquer the nature of reality itself

It's a Woman's world, but still dress like sluts to objectify themselves to gain views and money from the simps. :feelskek:

Women are always dependent on Men in everything they do, no matter how much they try to do otherwise lol.

“Feminism is about making men and women equal”
One of the biggest lies ever told. Next to the quote that "every man and women is created equal", and also the belief that we live in the land of the "free", while born as a slave.

One of the biggest lies ever told. Next to the quote that "every man and women is created equal", and also the belief that we live in the land of the "free", while born as a slave.
I like in the uk so I don’t care about your cuckshitution

I like in the uk so I don’t care about your cuckshitution
kek at your logic. As if it matters that you live in the uk, your still forced to be a wage cuck goyom all your life.

So long as you're born on this physical plain, you are never free.

We need to bring this back for all feminists

kek at your logic. As if it matters that you live in the uk, you’re still forced to be a wage cuck goyom all your life.
Wrong, I’m gonna get a council house (they give everyone them)

"so soft, so strong" oxymoron