Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminist comic proves the racepill is real

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

This comic made by a feminist roastie (probably Mexican) goes like this:
Incel: She teased me (shirt says "I'm an idiot)
Roastie: Who the fuck would like to tease you you motherfucker, stupid bastard?! Is your brain rotten or what?!

Now let's take a closer look. The incel in this comic has a much more dark skin tone than the foids, he looks native mexican/south american. He also has dark curly hair (associated with being ethnic). One of the foids is white and the other one is less dark than the incel. We can see that even in societies where most of the population is ethnic or mixed, foids still prefer white men and demonize their own people. Racepill confirmed.

View attachment 127691

This comic made by a feminist roastie (probably Mexican) goes like this:
Incel: She teased me (shirt says "I'm an idiot)
Roastie: Who the fuck would like to tease you you motherfucker, stupid bastard?! Is your brain rotten or what?!

Now let's take a closer look. The incel in this comic has a much more dark skin tone than the foids, he looks native mexican/south american. He also has dark curly hair (associated with being ethnic). One of the foids is white and the other one is less dark than the incel. We can see that even in societies where most of the population is ethnic or mixed, foids still prefer white men and demonize their own people. Racepill confirmed.
I fucking hate so much when foids let out their hypocrisy through those comics. Just like they are admitting the more free they are the higher they raise their standards. They should be fucking held at home with no rights

Whitecels will continue to deny this because it robs them of their incel victimhood.
Wrong, it's just that ethics focus too much on the ethnicity itself, not what it correlates with. "You need to look caucasiod" = legit.

If he is unattractive and shows interest --->harassement

And yet feminism has completely conquered the race discussion and feminist bobbleheads on twitter are the thoughtleaders of anti-white SJWism.

Really makes you think

Wrong, it's just that ethics focus too much on the ethnicity itself, not what it correlates with. "You need to look caucasiod" = legit.
It might be because I'm an ESL but I don't get you at all. Could you rephrase it for me, please?

Why is that one foid dressed like a fucking playboy bunny thoug?

Why is that one foid dressed like a fucking playboy bunny thoug?
Ummm, sweaty, she dresses like that for herself, not for the male gaze.

Ummm, sweaty, she dresses like that for herself, not for the male gaze.
Sorry bro, sorry. I wasn't trying to imply that she is doing it for male attention. I was just curious tbh, but you're right i shouldn't have asked in the first place. Since what a kween is wearing, isn't any of my business to begin with, please accept my apologie.

Indigenous ancestry = death sentence. You need to look caucasoid. Racepill is real af. Whitecels will continue to deny this because it robs them of their incel victimhood.
Yeah looking caucasoid is one of the many things you need to check off on a long list of other things.