Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist believe in a bizarro world where everything is flipped - Delusional imageboard posts

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelstastyman: how you can be this delusional, how can you come to such conclusions. These people truly see the world true some bizarro lens

Last one is jfl material

Who cares though?

true idk but i find it mindblowing that they could come to such conclusions tbh
They're women JFL, you could build a universe that caters to them in every way possible without ANY cons and they would still find something to bitch about.
This sad excuse of a gender doesn't deserve to exist and seemingly does so only to piss in your cereal, seriously.

At this point I think you should stop browsing 4chins tbh it's so trash and normie infested at this point.

There's othER ways to find thread material :feelswhere:

being a victim of the patriarchy is part of their identity. they were indoctrinated with it from a very young age, so it is hard for them to question that and think otherwise

men have upper hand in the soyciety :feelshaha: men are secretly gay :feelshaha: idk what they're taking but I want some of it as well :lul:
it's literally legal for foids to kill their children which they do gladly while men get canceled for saying they prefer slim foids
foids literally do homoerotic shite so often that it's socially accepted: they kiss each other, hug, cuddle, do parties in underwear, groom each other etc. dear god, literally go outside sometimes, feminists

They believe Handmaid's tales is real.