Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist and wikipedia.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I was checking out the MGTOW page and it was full of s*. The page has been locked by an "admin" called "GorillaWarfare", the name says it all. Any comment on this foid?

Shitbitch1

She joined wikishipedia 13 days ago and she is already an admin, defamating anything related to single males. Just 2 days ago she did modify the page about incels too. She did not even add a font to her claims. Just personal opinions of a foid.

Wikipedia = propaganda.

Qweqweq

On her home page she claims to be a "software engenier" and a "long time" wikipedia's editor.

"I am a longtime editor of the English Wikipedia under the username GorillaWarfare. I am an administrator and am currently serving my third term on the Arbitration Committee."

She is claiming to be the head leader of a boston team under the name of hubspot.

A site with over 80 critical errors lolz.

A long time editor who doesn't even know how to use fonts, joined the site 10 days ago, and is "leading" a team of software engenier because she is one too, with a website full of errors. Nowadays everybody is a superstar on the internet lolz.

I was checking out the MGTOW page and it was full of s*. The page has been locked by an "admin" called "GorillaWarfare", the name says it all. Any comment on this foid?

View attachment 289899

She joined wikishipedia 13 days ago and she is already an admin, defamating anything related to single males. Just 2 days ago she did modify the page about incels too. She did not even add a font to her claims. Just personal opinions of a foid.

Wikipedia = propaganda.

View attachment 289901

On her home page she claims to be a "software engenier" and a "long time" wikipedia's editor.

"I am a longtime editor of the English Wikipedia under the username GorillaWarfare. I am an administrator and am currently serving my third term on the Arbitration Committee."

She is claiming to be the head leader of a boston team under the name of hubspot.

View attachment 289905

A site with over 80 critical errors lolz.

A long time editor who doesn't even know how to use fonts, joined the site 10 days ago, and is "leading" a team of software engenier because she is one too, with a website full of errors. Nowadays everybody is a superstar on the internet lolz.

Do you see the male feminist in the edits of the page that also has been editing links to make the topic look bad?

Her brain has become fried from being fucked by demons.

Her brain has become fried from being fucked by demons.

It's people like her that have the final say in this world though even on things that concern single males :feelsclown:

Wiki's admin are vandalizing the pages.

Untitled 2

She doesn't even know the policy of that site. And I used to support it. I'm gonna delete anything I have posted pro wikipedia. The free encyclopedia as long the propaganda uses it.

Just pretend to be a hole in the Internet theory. :feelsthink:

Wikipedia articles are supposed to be written in a neutral point of view, in accordance with their own policy. She should therefore be banned for POV and have her edits removed. Unfortunately, this policy is not followed in practice any longer though. As a result, they let their article about incels to have an extreme bias.

Screenshot 20200714 164826 1

Here's the pic they decided to use on the page about women.

Is anyone able to object?

View attachment 289955
Here's the pic they decided to use on the page about women.
Lol what a joke. Most of the females do not do any manual job, they are only good at whining on the internet.

"the mortality rate for65-year-old men is 29% higher than the rate for 65-year-old women".

That page is nothing but an insulting propaganda.

Is anyone able to object?
No because they will just ban you. That's why wikipedia is just propaganda. She has edited a page and she made it full of bigotry. She is indeed a bigot. She only posted her point of view without providing any reasonable font. An user clearly said what she was doing was against the rule, she still edited it. I bet wikipedia gets funds from people who are supporting some kind of propaganda. Who would want to donate money for nothing back?

By the way I have noticed on my original post i did write "days" but I was meaning "years", it wont make me change it. The point is that an admin, who has been there for over 10 years, doesn't even know and/or respect the basic rules of wikipedia. What a bunch of clowns. She has been defamating people on wikipedia by calling them "murders". Nobody can be called "murder" until a tribunal judges. That's 100% defamation.

The dude she is calling a murder on wikipedia did not get a trial yet.

Untitled 2

She has only changed the pages about incels and MGTOW, locking the last one to avoid future fixes, she doesn't even know the difference between confessing to the police and being convicted by a tribunal.

Last edited:
High IQ observation
Also, just have a hole theory

Hope the bitch dies

No because they will just ban you. That's why wikipedia is just propaganda. She has edited a page and she made it full of bigotry. She is indeed a bigot. She only posted her point of view without providing any reasonable font. An user clearly said what she was doing was against the rule, she still edited it. I bet wikipedia gets funds from people who are supporting some kind of propaganda. Who would want to donate money for nothing back?
There is no longer anything honest. Everything is hypocrisy and lies, this is so sad

Wikipedia articles are supposed to be written in a neutral point of view, in accordance with their own policy. She should therefore be banned for POV and have her edits removed. Unfortunately, this policy is not followed in practice any longer though. As a result, they let their article about incels to have an extreme bias.
This.Fuck Wikipedia

Wikipedo is completely controlled by SJWs. Every single page has brigades of those rats re-framing any controversial issue to fit their own narrative and the people in charge of the site are completely ok with it.

Wikipedo is completely controlled by SJWs. Every single page has brigades of those rats re-framing any controversial issue to fit their own narrative and the people in charge of the site are completely ok with it.

That admins just cave reminds me of the situation of powermods on reddit that are enforcing their agenda. If someone in charge does nothing and allows these kind of people to roam free to just make up lies about people and not be banned, they will eventually take over.

Try a better site: jesus-is-savior.com

Perhaps we should oppose this. Any wiki editors here?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back