Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Feminism's real goal is making chads a majority, not equality. Women in general also are working together to get rid of all sub8 men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I don't think that feminists are about equality they just wanna condemn traditional masculine gender roles so that while chads continue to adhere to them all the sub8 men don’t and thus they can have more chads to themselves

They like the top 10% - and that's a relative concept.

If you made all men be at least six feet tall, then 10% would be 7 feet tall and suddenly all women would say their minimum is 7 feet tall.

Shaming men who are under 6 feet tall today doesn't magically produce 6 feet tall men.

And in my hypothetical, shaming men who are under 7 feet tall doesn't magically produce more 7 feet tall men ...but if you could somehow make all men at least 7 feet tall, I promise you, women would say their minimum is 8 feet tall. They always want the tiny minority at the very top. There's no way for them to fix it so that, as you say:

they can have more chads

It's just not possible.

Women are braindead they just follow their animalistic urges for chad cock. If they did have a plan it really shows their retardation because they spawn more incels than chads.

Yep, the subtle goal of feminism obviously isn't equality because that has been the case for decades. Instead, foids want to pick and choose which traditional roles apply to which gender, and optimally mold soyciety into socially benefiting women regardless of if men suffer. Should men be protective, financially support, and cater to women? They say yes, but should women treat men with respect, refrain from being sluts, and be monogomous? Then they say no.
They always want the tiny minority at the very top
IQmaxxed. Even if their eugenic dreams come true and they only get fucked by gigachad from generation to generation, the distribution curves of different features of attractiveness including height, dick size, and facial appearance will all shift, but biologically they are anchored to only desire the top percentage of males (you say top 10%, but imo theyre only willing to settle for ~top 30%, and what they truly desire is chad who is top <1%).
Women are braindead they just follow their animalistic urges for chad cock. If they did have a plan it really shows their retardation because they spawn more incels than chads.
They are absolutely degenerate even on top of their immorality. They legitimately think that if a short Asian foid gets fucked by 6ft2 white chad that their bloodline is preserved. No fucking shot. Us incels and the many male virgins that exist today wouldn't exist if foid's desires actually produced chad men. Fucking degenerates get what they deserve though, tall white feminist chad will go onto fuck feminist short ethnic women, and their kids will be subhuman like us. If blackpillers ascend however, it will be with tall white attractive stacy, and so the kids will inter-generationally mog Chad. Yeah no I'm coping hard we will never ascend to get stacy's attention JFL.

They are absolutely degenerate even on top of their immorality. They legitimately think that if a short Asian foid gets fucked by 6ft2 white chad that their bloodline is preserved. No fucking shot. Us incels and the many male virgins that exist today wouldn't exist if foid's desires actually produced chad men. Fucking degenerates get what they deserve though, tall white feminist chad will go onto fuck feminist short ethnic women, and their kids will be subhuman like us. If blackpillers ascend however, it will be with tall white attractive stacy, and so the kids will inter-generationally mog Chad. Yeah no I'm coping hard we will never ascend to get stacy's attention JFL.
And this right here is the nail in the coffin when it comes to foids and their degeneracy, why in the actual fuck would you lust after gigachad only to continue spawning abominations. It just doesn't make sense from a biological standpoint.
This happened in my case as well, father was decent looking and tall, yet still got gigafucked by my mother's shit tier genetics. They somehow are too dumb to realize their genes don't magically disappear from their bloodline, but it actually makes things worse.

I don't think that feminists are about equality
Noooooo...... Really? - Sarcastic Nicholas Cage | Make a Meme

If you made all men be at least six feet tall, then 10% would be 7 feet tall and suddenly all women would say their minimum is 7 feet tall.

Shaming men who are under 6 feet tall today doesn't magically produce 6 feet tall men.

And in my hypothetical, shaming men who are under 7 feet tall doesn't magically produce more 7 feet tall men ...but if you could somehow make all men at least 7 feet tall, I promise you, women would say their minimum is 8 feet tall. They always want the tiny minority at the very top. There's no way for them to fix it so that, as you say:

It's just not possible.
No, Chad makes her pussy wet and make her lust for him.
There are certain features that are biologically ingrained that make us lust for people.
Maybe there is relativism, like how people say racepill is a product of media and who has power, but idk.

Women aren't simply attracted to chad's bone structure or height they are attracted to the fact that he has better height than most men and has better facial bone structure than most men. so if we were to make a stranded island with normal women and only 8+ chad women will raise their standards and only go to the gigachad.

What is still a good thing. The more men are similar and incel, the more concessions do females and pooliticians have to make, also the more obvious their high standards become. We have to raise the floor for united incel class solidarity among men with insurance covered looksmax.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back