Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminism was created as a way to economize the Chads

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
After all, what does feminism preach? That women need no man to be happy right? Well, it's actually like this: women need no Chad to be happy. That's what that ideology is trying to teach women, among other things. The reason is simple: there aren't enough Chads in the world for every woman. Feminism was created as a way to convince women to stop pursuing chads and it's usually ugly women who buy into that while the Stacys continue fucking Chad. And who are the victims of all that shit? Us and all the ugly males in the world. Because women don't give us a chance because "I'm a feminist, I need no (subhuman) man, and if I ever want a man, he has to be a virtuous gentleman who supports me and understands me (Chad)"

Good insight.

Ugly feminists are just like MSTOW, people that couldn't get who they wanted and instead of admitting that It was due to their looks, they created a whole ideology to cope with their lack of sex appeal and convince themselves that it was a "personal choice".

Yes, in this sense the teaching of feminism is highly practical. If you just sit down and wait for chad chances are you will find no one. Get education and find a job so when chad comes around you are prepared and haven't wasted your life with a sub8 man. Irony is that internet and dating apps have made foids more empowered than any branch of feminism ever hoped.

Good insight.

Ugly feminists are just like MSTOW, people that couldn't get who they wanted and instead of admitting that It was due to their looks, they created a whole ideology to cope with their lack of sex appeal and convince themselves that it was a "personal choice".

Yes, in this sense the teaching of feminism is highly practical. If you just sit down and wait for chad chances are you will find no one. Get education and find a job so when chad comes around you are prepared and haven't wasted your life with a sub8 man. Irony is that internet and dating apps have made foids more empowered than any branch of feminism ever hoped.
In the end of the day, the word "empowered" just means : " no longer in need of any sub 8 men".

Nah, it's just simple propaganda.

Chads are billonaires of dating market
At least billonaires sells me cool stuff like video games and phones,these fuckers dont give anything to me yet take everything from me.

Feminism is about exterminating or/and enslaving all sub-chads