Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminism progression

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
From this...
212120601 4745845988778328 1768131739674255446 n

To this...

great, i hope they take care of fetal alcohol autistic kids as single moms during an economic collapse

What you sow, you reap

Roasties just want to be like men, I hope it doesn't take long and they die as much as men too :feelsLSD:

Literal children doing whatever they're told not to do in order to grab attention

:feelskek:
great, i hope they take care of fetal alcohol autistic kids as single moms during an economic collapse
It will be like every other societal collapse in history, when things get tough they'll completely abandon their own children, same as it ever was. I remember hearing a story out of Rwanda about how an African foid used her own children as a shield against incoming bullets as a sort of bullet sponge. Women are much like men in societal collapse, people will generally eat each other.

Kids and children are always the first to suffer, which is tragic.

Last edited:
It was thanks to those retard cunts that the organized crime grew tremendously, never let women make decisions.

inb4 now that alcoholism becomes a female-majority issue, drunkards become a protected class who gets alcoholbuxx for their terrible disease and it becomes politically incorrect to make fun of them or even suggest that they're more or less responsible for their situation (women are never responsible for their actions, it's over 9000 years of patriarchy that makes them drink :feelsaww: ugly males, on the other hand, are personally responsible for their ugly faces, yikes! )

Cope woman are living better lives then men