Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism isn't at fault for today's society. It's men's fault.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not kidding. Every group wants power over another group. It's men who fucking gave them that power.

Most men preach bullshit about how great women are, how they are beautiful, innocent angels that need to be protected and appreciated. It's not a rare phenomenon or anything, 90% of men believe that.

Shit, even the divorced ones and the ones with experience dating crazy, manipulative cunts. They'll just think the crazy woman was a special case and then go through the same exact thing with the next woman.

With men being as fucking retarded as they are, how could the world not turn out the way it did?

Men were the ones who approved and passed the cucked laws that foids exploit to this very day

Absolutely. We fucked up badly. Now we pay the price.

I'm not kidding. Every group wants power over another group. It's men who fucking gave them that power.

That may have been true at one point in time, such as when women were given the right to vote, but it's definitely not true now, especially in the U.S. Our current president is a symbol of mens' backlash against feminism and female power.

Here most men vote republican, and most women vote democrat. Democrats are by far the more feminist party, while republicans are led by Donald Trump, the most anti-feminist politician we're likely to ever see.

Most men preach bullshit about how great women are, how they are beautiful, innocent angels that need to be protected and appreciated. It's not a rare phenomenon or anything, 90% of men believe that.

You're hanging around too many democrats if you think the majority of men believe this.

Shit, even the divorced ones and the ones with experience dating crazy, manipulative cunts. They'll just think the crazy woman was a special case and then go through the same exact thing with the next woman.

Again, you're describing soy boy democrats here. The men who voted Trump into office do not act this way.

With men being as fucking retarded as they are, how could the world not turn out the way it did?

I'm suspecting you're a closet feminist at this point. Men who are democrats are the retarded ones. This a minority of men.

Last edited:
I agree. Cucks caused this.

I still blame women though. I mean, if stabbing people was legal and I stabbed you multiple times , would you forgive me just because I had a legal right to do so?

Found the NPC

Found the feminist.
I agree. Cucks caused this.

That's not what the OP said though. He said "it's men's fault." Big difference.

Saying "it's men's fault" implies that most men are cucks (OP puts it at 90%). This is provably false in the U.S. as the majority of male voters voted for Trump, who is emphatically anti-feminist.

Falsely accusing most men as being cucks lets women off the hook for being the real cause of widespread feminist policies and harm and destruction caused by such policies.

Last edited: