Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FEMINISM IS YOUR STRENGTH GOY!

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
jtXgQUV.jpg

Stop making jew threads. go back to stormfront nigga.

TheVman said:

t. jewcel kys kike

Jews created feminism that destroyed the western dating scene, on the other hand they reduced overt racism in the west against minorities, so I am ambivalent about them.

universallyabhorred said:
Jews created feminism that destroyed the western dating scene, on the other hand they reduced overt racism in the west against minorities, so I am ambivalent about them.

They didn't reduce racism in the West, they've only made it worse. Notice how they've pushed immigrants from violent countries on to us. It wasn't some sort of push for egalitarianism, but to create divide among ourselves for their good. Racism has only grown through their policies, and people are suffering for it.

white women are responsible for feminism, but it was still dependent on modern birth control to let them to stop marrying men and whore around. get rid of birth control and there will be no more feminism.

Anonymous said:
TheVman said:
t. jewcel kys kike
I'm not a fucking jew retard. go back to pol where you delusional retards belong

Anonymous said:
They didn't reduce racism in the West, they've only made it worse. Notice how they've pushed immigrants from violent countries on to us. It wasn't some sort of push for egalitarianism, but to create divide among ourselves for their good. Racism has only grown through their policies, and people are suffering for it.
Are you seriously saying America or some western country is more racist now than it was in the 1920 or 1950s when there was virtually no nonwhite immigration? When there was legally enforced segregation Jim Crow and lynchings against colored people ? Even though that racist sentiment still exists and some non-white groups are despised the violent environment that existed for ethnics in western countries does not anymore.

TheVman said:
I'm not a fucking jew retard. go back to pol where you delusional retards belong

Pol is 50% JIDF. Also, you can't be blackpilled while /POL/ack. We have no control of our world

Anonymous said:
TheVman said:
Pol is 50% JIDF. Also, you can't be blackpilled while /POL/ack. We have no control of our world
jewish defence force aka people who tell you to fuck off when you're being a weirdo?

IDGAF about you jew delusions of grander, this forum is for incel topics. post ur shit on off topic

universallyabhorred said:
Are you seriously saying America or some western country is more racist now than it was in the 1920 or 1950s when there was virtually no nonwhite immigration? When there was legally enforced segregation Jim Crow and lynchings against colored people ? Even though that racist sentiment still exists and some non-white groups are despised the violent environment that existed for ethnics in western countries does not anymore.

Yes, I am saying that. Immigrants from Asia and India aren't hated as much because they are vetted harshly, and only the brightest are allowed to come which is not true for other third world shitholes. Americans are smart enough to notice patterns within groups, and if they see morons from shitholes, they will generalize. 

(India and China only have their brightest come, favorable views of their people here. Ayerabs, hispanics, negroes have their worst come to the US, unfavorable views of their people) 

& Just because the American government has passed laws limiting racism, doesn't mean people are less racist today.