Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Feminism hurts women!".

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
How? It's pretty easy to see that patriachy hurts women and feminism hurts men. And vice versa for who it benefits.

Because women are children and are incapable of managing their own affairs without falling on their faces.

It's something I hear right wingers say to criticize feminism.
i think its called the paradox of declining female happiness, where women were happier in enforced monogamy

i think its called the paradox of declining female happiness, where women were happier in enforced monogamy
Were they really? Or did they just say that because of social pressure.

That's what some psychologists titled their research paper. The answers are so obvious but they must fluff it up with superfluous, academic neologisms lest they don't get their grant buxx.

Last edited:
I hope it does. Cancer tends to do that.

That's what some psychologists titled their research paper. The answers are so obvious but they must fluff it up with superfluous, academic neologisms lest they don't get their grant buxx.
women dont know anything for there own good anyway

The patriarchy is good, it is beneficial to society as a whole.
Women are not meant to be in positions of power.